ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 67
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:31 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Being better than bad doesn't make him good.

The guy has had 27 starts in past 5 years or 27 out of 80.

He's a JAG.

He's better than Cam Erving or Wylie but he's still a JAG.
My comment was more about how that line in his video game is no comparison to the line we have now as a whole.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:45 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
My comment was more about how that line in his video game is no comparison to the line we have now as a whole.
Wisnewski wasn't as good as Osemele and Wylie and LDT are just about dead even.

Schwartz is playing through injury, which makes the right side of the line look worse than it should this year.

Wisnewski started two regular season games last year by the time he got the nod, so it's not like the Chiefs lost some awesome 16 or 19 game starter.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:49 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Wisnewski wasn't as good as Osemele and Wylie and LDT are just about dead even.

Schwartz is playing through injury, which makes the right side of the line look worse than it should this year.

Wisnewski started two regular season games last year by the time he got the nod, so it's not like the Chiefs lost some awesome 16 or 19 game starter.
That may be but this line today is not near as good as that line was at the end of last year. Maybe/Hopefully they can get there.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:51 PM 10-16-2020
That may be but this line today is not near as good as that line was at the end of last year. Maybe/Hopefully they can get there.
They've already had 4 different guys at guard this season and Schwartz is playing injured, so it's really not that much different than last year, other than the fact that Fisher has started all 5 games this season.

I think people have forgotten how truly awful the line was during the first 8 games of the 2019 season.

The running game was shit, too.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:05 PM 10-16-2020
I just saw the Pat McAfee show clip of them talking about Bell going to the Chiefs. It's funny how jealous people are starting to get about the "rich get richer" situation we have going on here. Fuck em all to hell. We suffered a lot of heartbreak to get to this point.

Now they're talking about how Antonio Brown is eligible after week 8 and "the Chiefs will probably get him too" lmao. I know that won't happen though. Or will it.....
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:08 PM 10-16-2020
I think a lot of people think Bell is like Antonio Brown.

Antonio Brown is not only a legit crazy person he's also still under investigation for more than one sexual assault.

Bell just sat out a year rather than sign a shitty contract and get run into the ground. He's not AB.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:10 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Antonio Brown is not only a legit crazy person he's also still under investigation for more than one sexual assault.

Bell just sat out a year rather than sign a shitty contract and get run into the ground. He's not AB.
Bullshit!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:11 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Ya acting like he and Brown are on the same level in terms of how much of a “cancer” they were is ridiculous. Brown belongs in a mental institution. Bell is kinda a diva. There is no comparison.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:23 PM 10-16-2020
Sure hope this works out. I am not sure it will. Might be on par with the McCoy signing last season. It sure could be a lot better though.
Bell has 9 career fumbles (none since 2017)... McCoy has 25 career fumbles.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:34 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Bell has 9 career fumbles (none since 2017)... McCoy has 25 career fumbles.
Bell fumbled once in 2019.

Not sure why we're trying to compare McCoy and Bell anyway, at least how you're trying to here.

Bell didn't even play in 2018, so saying he hasn't fumbled since 2017 is misleading, nevermind the fact that he did fumble the ball in 2019.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:58 PM 10-16-2020
Better comparison.

McCoy - 1 fumble every 120 touches for his career.

Bell - 1 fumble every 200 touches for his career.

Bell is dramatically better at ball security.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:00 PM 10-16-2020
Like Dane said, it's week 6. This team was sucking wind in week 6 last year, especially the offensive line.

Maybe people have forgotten how bad the middle part of the season was last year? At one point the Raiders and Chiefs were tied atop the AFCW at 6-4.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:01 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Better comparison.

McCoy - 1 fumble every 120 touches for his career.

Bell - 1 fumble every 200 touches for his career.

Bell is dramatically better at ball security.
Compare McCoy's fumble rate vs. the top 10 or 15 RBs all-time. He's demonstrated better ball security than all of them.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:03 PM 10-16-2020
I just don't want Andy falling into the trap of running more on 1st down. Im most interested in what Bell can do for the passing game since hes effective lining up as a WR option as well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:04 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I just don't want Andy falling into the trap of running more on 1st down. Im most interested in what Bell can do for the passing game since hes effective lining up as a WR option as well.

[Reply]
Page 48 of 67
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up