ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 92
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:37 PM 01-19-2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:38 PM 01-19-2021

[Reply]
hebert19 09:40 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
I for one will continue asking the football questions that no Bills fan have seemingly been able to answer:

What is going to change this time around compared to last game?

-are the Bills going to play soft zone and expose themselves to the run game again, or play up?
-if they play up, how are you going to address Kelce and Hill?
-If they play soft zone like last time, how do they generate pressure with front four?
-How are the Bills going to adjust offensively to take advantage of the Chiefs D vuneralbility? They cannot run well, and that is the Achilles of the Chiefs Defense.

If you answer, you'll be the first in about 8 weeks to do so....
Hope I answered all the questions. Take a closer look at what we did last week vs ravens. I suspect a direct flip of that. We had everyone up last week and dropped some back and brought pressure from other areas...this week we will show zone more and again bring the pressure from safties and CBS and delayed blitzes to keep mahomes in pocket. Frasier is in a good rhythm and will mix it up a lot.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:44 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by hebert19:
Hope I answered all the questions. Take a closer look at what we did last week vs ravens. I suspect a direct flip of that. We had everyone up last week and dropped some back and brought pressure from other areas...this week we will show zone more and again bring the pressure from safties and CBS and delayed blitzes to keep mahomes in pocket. Frasier is in a good rhythm and will mix it up a lot.
You think McDermott is going to blitz safeties and corners at our offense?

:-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:44 PM 01-19-2021
Hola. Bills fan here. I see a few others in here as well. Few comments in case you care to hear.

1. Most bills fans absolutely want Mahomes to play...and hope he is all good for the long term. He is the face of the league...no one wishes anything against that dude.
2. I'd say not to put too much into the first meeting. Up to week 6 we were giving up 29 ppg and since we have been giving up 20. D is totally different. I suspect we will deploy a similar gameplan but are better against run right now as back then we were having issues with gap integrity.
3. I think you underestimate the weapons. Diggs will get his. I mean he and 2 others have caught 6 or more passes in 16 straight games in nfl history. People have tried and failed lately to stop him. Brown is more than capable of making big plays as is Beasley. Where it gets interesting if when we go 4 and 5 wide and ylu get mckenzie and gabe Davis out there or even Stills if active this week. KC does not have enough to match up against that. Sorry but its true. So bills will score some points.

I expect a pretty tight game that will come down to who loses the turnover battle or a special teams play.

Good luck...and fingers crossed Mahomes is good to go.
It's always the losing team that doesn't want to make anything of the first meating....hhm i wonder why? The fact is there was a gap in class that day and there's a good chance we will have Watkins back, plus our best corner Sneed didn't play that game too.

Another point is your defense has not played a great offense since we beat you. Miami? Jets? Arizona? Denver? San fran with Mullens? Etc etc...those are nowhere near KC and neither are the Colts who caused your defense fits with old Rivers.

Meanwhile our defense has played Texans, Saints, Tampa, Ravens, Atlanta, your Bills, Browns, Chargers and so forth..good qb's young and old and various offenses run and pass based with great backs and wideouts. Our guys have seen it all regardless of what you think they can or can't cope with.

The bottom line is this Chiefs team are 24-1 in their last 25 games including beating the bills in their house...may the best team win on sunday.
[Reply]
Protocal69 09:45 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
What Allen has done in 2 out of 3 playoff games is lead his team to 1 TD per game, one in which he was a WR.

If that's "what you do best" your season is soon over.
Yeah and that one game the team lost in overtime. Trust me KC won’t be catching the Bills with the QB in a arm sling and conceding the run. Allen is way better this year than last.

KC talking big because you "think" you got the biggest stick. Come Sunday you might find out that isn’t the case.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:46 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Dicks Sporting Goods in Buffalo

:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 09:47 PM 01-19-2021
What Allen has done in 2 out of 3 playoff games is lead his team to 1 TD per game, one in which he was a WR.

If that's "what you do best" your season is soon over.
I'm very familiar with Andy Reid and realize Buffalo needs to score points. So does K C. Buffalo's D's been flying under the radar.

By all means though, you are clearly the king of the mountain right now and Mahomes is the commander and Chief. A Championship is something Bills fans have never known.

We're as hungry as you are smug...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:48 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Protocal69:
Yeah and that one game the team lost in overtime. Trust me KC won’t be catching the Bills with the QB in a arm sling and conceding the run. Allen is way better this year than last.

KC talking big because you "think" you got the biggest stick. Come Sunday you might find out that isn’t the case.
So your QB needs his left arm to throw? I thought he was right handed?

The harness made him freeze up when he couldn't read the field?

Bring your safeties up. That will be way more fun. I bet McDermott chickens out again.
[Reply]
Pahaska 09:49 PM 01-19-2021
Yet another Bills fan here. I am as old as the Bills, and the Chiefs for that matter. Went to AFL games back in the day. Never had a reason to hate the Chiefs, nor will I find one regardless the outcome. Love the spirit the Chiefs fans show in their stadium. A very tough place to play.

I have a question. I’m not sore about the Bills trading the pick used to get Mahomes. I’m just curious, would KC have found another partner, obviously higher up, if not for the Bills? I think KC had their hearts set on the guy, and felt he could be there at No. 10. Tell me what you know?

As far as the game goes, hard to say what Bills team will show up. KC is five time division winner, playoff experiences, great coach, at home, question marks are Mahomes health, CEH, maybe other injuries. Bills were not as healthy as they are now when KC last won. Let’s hope it’s not a referee-decided game. Best of luck,

Go Bills
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:51 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
I'm very familiar with Andy Reid and realize Buffalo needs to score points. So does K C. Buffalo's D's been flying under the radar.

By all means though, you are clearly the king of the mountain right now and Mahomes is the commander and Chief. A Championship is something Bills fans have never known.

We're as hungry as you are smug...
Fans being hungry means jack squat when it comes to the outcome of the game.

Talent and coaching will decide this one.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:52 PM 01-19-2021
this week we will show zone more and again bring the pressure from safties and CBS and delayed blitzes to keep mahomes in pocket.
:-)
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 09:53 PM 01-19-2021
Fans being hungry means jack squat when it comes to the outcome of the game.

Talent and coaching will decide this one.
Lol, I'm not just talking about the fans
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:55 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pahaska:
Yet another Bills fan here. I am as old as the Bills, and the Chiefs for that matter. Went to AFL games back in the day. Never had a reason to hate the Chiefs, nor will I find one regardless the outcome. Love the spirit the Chiefs fans show in their stadium. A very tough place to play.

I have a question. I’m not sore about the Bills trading the pick used to get Mahomes. I’m just curious, would KC have found another partner, obviously higher up, if not for the Bills? I think KC had their hearts set on the guy, and felt he could be there at No. 10. Tell me what you know?

As far as the game goes, hard to say what Bills team will show up. KC is five time division winner, playoff experiences, great coach, at home, question marks are Mahomes health, CEH, maybe other injuries. Bills were not as healthy as they are now when KC last won. Let’s hope it’s not a referee-decided game. Best of luck,

Go Bills
Solid first post.

I've been a Chiefs fan since 1966 so we have a lot in common.

The Chiefs had done their homework in regards to that draft. They knew they had to get in front of the Saints. Couldn't have played out any better.

I'm happy the Bills got something out of that trade. I can't imagine would the fanbase would have done if they had drafted a dud while the Chiefs walked away with the best QB in ages.

I always hope for no injuries & no referee involvement too.

Good Luck!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:56 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pahaska:

Go Bills
Our GM said he would have taken Mahomes 1st overall, a generational player

I heard rumors that KC were calling as high as 5. Dont know if we would have found another partner before 11 or 13 where Payton and Arians were waiting to take him.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 92
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up