ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign guard Stefen Wisniewski
pugsnotdrugs19 04:56 PM 10-08-2019
Per Schefter: https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...889023494?s=21

He’s started 101 career games including 11 in 2017 for Philly.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:18 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Who gets cut??

DAT’s worthless ass hopefully.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:19 PM 10-08-2019
Gotta do something. Hunter was a joke of a guard.
[Reply]
chinaski 05:21 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sent Ryan Hunter to the Shadow Realm for putting Mahomes in danger. Erving should be dangerously close as well
Erving is a liability at this point.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:21 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Andy loves DAT so I wouldn't count on it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:21 PM 10-08-2019
Bet X. Williams goes to IR.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:21 PM 10-08-2019
So is this guy going to start Sunday? When was the last time he played a snap?
[Reply]
srvy 05:27 PM 10-08-2019
Apparently he declined a offer from the jets to sign after the cut from eagles who sited his age being 30 and beat out by a younger Isaac Seumalo.
[Reply]
ping2000 05:29 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This. Fuck shrimp the moron.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:31 PM 10-08-2019
The Jets wanted him to play guard, but he apparently wanted to play center. At least according to an article I found a few minutes ago.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:31 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Gotta do something. Hunter was a joke of a guard.
All of this.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:31 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Reiter has been a huge problem. He has made several terrible mistakes. LDT is not a problem at all.
If you look up Nick Jacobs he does a great job breaking down game film. There are several instances that LDT failed. That reverse sweep by Pringle he could’ve scored if LDT sealed his guy off but he didn’t. Robinson also failed on that play as wel. Reiter has been winning his one on ones.

Kelce let’s Houston get upfield for LDT pulling. Yes that is designed. Combo by Erving and Wylie unfortunately can’t get 2nd level. Solid down by Reiter. Awesome reach by Schwartz. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/RQNhnViJds

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 8, 2019

Houston wrecks this play. He fought through Double team by Erving and Wylie which allows the safety to have a clear path. Reiter solid seal on DT and backer. This play had a chance to go the distance if not for that safety’s angle. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/7ud4TgTPUI

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 8, 2019

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:32 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So is this guy going to start Sunday? When was the last time he played a snap?
He was with the Eagles up until shortly before the start of the season. Don't know what happened after that.

He was released by the Eagles just before Sept. 1 this year. So he had training camp and preseason.
[Reply]
rtmike 05:36 PM 10-08-2019
It seems to me that the guys Veach went out and got don’t have to be even average cause there’s no way he’s gonna admit it was mistake going after them by cutting them.
They were guys he had a hard on for when he was a scout.

Ragland, Erving......I need to look at the roster for some of the others. Just my opinion.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:36 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Andy loves DAT so I wouldn't count on it.
You'd think there would have to be a threshold to the amount of ST gaffes he makes. And considering he makes one damned near every time he fields a punt, he should have reached it by now. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 05:38 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He has some good experience but whatever, I’m sick of this bargain bin approach to the O line

It’s almost all a bunch of low round lunchpail types they’re trying to coach up, and that’s usually fine for filling in the blanks... but they need to be plugged in around genuine talents

If the defense is gonna be a work in progress for awhile, then load this offense to the gills and not just on so called skill positions... everyone knows you need some legit trench eaters, even with a preternatural talent like Money Mahomes
I agree Easy but this is a bandaid Andy is stubborn but not stupid he knows this season is coming to a quick finnish if Pat continues to keep taking hits like he has. I would keep a revolving door till someone proves they can keep our phenom upright. This offseason a hard look has to be taken with the direction of what this team wants to be. I love Andy but if Veach is scared to make moves for the best interest of the club because he wants Andy happy then Clark needs to pull in the reins. No more luxuries and projects build both interior lines and let Pat do his thing.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up