ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Any injury news?
TLO 02:36 PM 10-08-2019
Slow news day, and the top few threads have nothing of interest.

Any updates on the injury front?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:37 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I would be extremely shocked if he doesn't play. Don't read too much into it.
Dan Graziano said he’s a long shot to play. They want to see where he is this week then it will give them a clearer picture on his timetable
[Reply]
O.city 04:53 PM 10-09-2019
I would potentially hold him out this week, let him play in Denver then have a mini bye after the thursday nighter.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:59 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I would potentially hold him out this week, let him play in Denver then have a mini bye after the thursday nighter.
I think that’s probably their thought process.

They’re looking at this and probably saying, “We’ve GOTTA have him long term down the stretch...”

I think we can beat NE on the road IF we have our dudes. We won’t beat them anywhere without them.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:02 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I would be extremely shocked if he doesn't play. Don't read too much into it.
I actually think holding him out because of the upcoming short week makes a ton of sense.
[Reply]
farmerchief 05:03 PM 10-09-2019
Our Wr's wont scare anybody this week, if we have to trot out Pringle, Hardman, and Robinson! If one of them goes down, who is left, DAT? were in trouble if we go down that far,,,,:-(
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:09 PM 10-09-2019
Would they go into a game with 4 WR?

Maybe I guess. Injuries are making things awful tough.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:22 PM 10-09-2019
I think Cheetah is playing.

No reason for him to tweet "I can't wait."

He knows he good.
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:27 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Our Wr's wont scare anybody this week, if we have to trot out Pringle, Hardman, and Robinson! If one of them goes down, who is left, DAT? were in trouble if we go down that far,,,,:-(
No, we're in trouble if we have to trot out Matt Moore. If the OL can give Pat some time to throw, we'll be fine.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:45 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think Cheetah is playing.

No reason for him to tweet "I can't wait."

He knows he good.
Kind of like Jeff Allen deleting his tweet which must mean he’s coming back!! But only to find out 2 hours later they chose Wisniewski
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:49 PM 10-09-2019
I would be surprised if Hill plays. I think the team would rather risk taking the loss than risk a more serious injury to Tyreek.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:00 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
No, we're in trouble if we have to trot out Matt Moore. If the OL can give Pat some time to throw, we'll be fine.
This is the take. Only problem is, can we give him time?

For his sake I hope...
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:17 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

For his sake I hope...
That is the question, for sure. My guess (read: hope) is that they are putting together a gp that includes the Cheetah, and getting the ball out of Pat's hands quickly on short routes. I have no idea if he's going to be able to physically do what he does best - effectively roll out the pocket and throw.

That all leads me to my next point. We don't have to run the ball 30+ times on Sunday, but we better find a way to be more productive when we do. IMO, that means more Shady and less Dam. W. I know Shady put the ball on the ground after that big reception, but he had 0 carries Sunday night. That just can't happen moving forward. He's been our most productive RB carrying the ball (5.4 ypc). I think he needs at least 8-12 rushing attempts against the Titans.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:17 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

For his sake I hope...
That is the question, for sure. My guess (read: hope) is that they are putting together a gp that includes the Cheetah, and getting the ball out of Pat's hands quickly on short routes. I have no idea if he's going to be able to physically do what he does best - effectively roll out the pocket and throw.

That all leads me to my next point. We don't have to run the ball 30+ times on Sunday, but we better find a way to be more productive when we do. IMO, that means more Shady and less Dam. W. I know Shady put the ball on the ground after that big reception, but he had 0 carries Sunday night. That just can't happen moving forward. He's been our most productive RB carrying the ball (5.4 ypc). I think he needs at least 8-12 rushing attempts against the Titans.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:21 PM 10-09-2019
I think more likely that not we will be without both Tyreek and Sammy.

Hopefully we play angry/aggressive after the loss and come out focused and prepared for a 12 round fight because the Texans are not going to get blown out without us having our weapons. No chance.

This is a game where we really need the defense to give us at least a little bit of confidence going forward.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:30 PM 10-09-2019
I wonder if we could use Hill as a decoy if nothing else.

Just let him play 20-25 snaps, only throw downfield so you limit the chances of him being tackled... etc.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:38 PM 10-09-2019
Defense & Confidence when relating to our Chiefs should not be used in the same sentence. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up