ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Any injury news?
TLO 02:36 PM 10-08-2019
Slow news day, and the top few threads have nothing of interest.

Any updates on the injury front?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:16 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Aggravated it when? if it was during warmups, why was he active?
He probably tried to go and ran 2 routes and it didn't feel right. They probably would rather him miss a week or 2 than 5-6 weeks.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:16 AM 10-09-2019
Seems like he’s okay

.@sammywatkins hurt his hamstring battling the Colts, but that didn't keep him from hanging out with 60 of his newest friends from @theclubBGCGKC.@mdillardnews was there for the fun.

Before this event he donated 250 backpacks for kids. #ChiefsKingdomhttps://t.co/XAnUs4dOai

— FOX4 News (@fox4kc) October 8, 2019

[Reply]
ChiTown 10:18 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Travis Kelce taking flack when he leads TE's in receiving yards by quite a bit....it's not like he's sucking ass.
That's from people that don't understand the game. Dude is an elite TE. Period.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:28 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Seems like he’s okay

Sure if playing air hockey is equivalent to playing contact sports.
[Reply]
TEX 10:31 AM 10-09-2019
So I've been out most of the week, only stopping in a few times to see everyone all pissed and doomy then I just leave.

But has anyone talked or heard anything about what happened to Watkins? He went thru warmups, was active, then doesn't play a snap? What the **** happened there?
Watkins doing Watkins things.
[Reply]
jimidollar 11:04 AM 10-09-2019
Watkins not practicing today either. Can't wait for that dude to be gone.
[Reply]
O.city 11:07 AM 10-09-2019
It's frustrating that he's hurt but it shouldn't be. Dude's always hurt.

What a fucking dumb signing that was.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:07 AM 10-09-2019
Xavier Williams to IR.

He’s sucked ass this year anyways.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:25 AM 10-09-2019

Here are the #Chiefs not practicing today:

Eric Fisher, Chris Jones, Dorian ‘O Daniel, Sammy Watkins and Andrew Wylie.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) October 9, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 11:26 AM 10-09-2019
As much as you don't like it, the offense is better with him...

He's probably Veach's best signing, think about that for a minute.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:29 AM 10-09-2019
So I've been out most of the week, only stopping in a few times to see everyone all pissed and doomy then I just leave.

But has anyone talked or heard anything about what happened to Watkins? He went thru warmups, was active, then doesn't play a snap? What the fuck happened there?
He played 2 snaps. After the second snap he went to the sideline and did not return.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:37 AM 10-09-2019
It's frustrating that he's hurt but it shouldn't be. Dude's always hurt.

What a fucking dumb signing that was.
Yea we’d be way better off without Sammy!

Look I get the frustration, but if he’s healthy for the playoffs and plays like he did last year when the time comes, who really gives a fuck?

If we would’ve won the SB last year, he would’ve been a big reason why. I really don’t get how you can call it dumb.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:57 AM 10-09-2019
It’s not only that Sammy’s always injured. Everybody gets banged up in the NFL at some point in the season.

It’s the fact that he can’t play through ANYTHING. As soon as he shows up on the injury report at all, then you can expect him to be out for 5-6 weeks. He’s Mr. Glass IRL.

Think of how many times you’ve seen the Cheetah out there with a limp. Think about the Baltimore game last season where Tyreek basically willed us to a win with one leg. Do you think Sammy would have stayed in the game with that same injury? No fucking chance.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:01 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Look I get the frustration, but if he’s healthy for the playoffs and plays like he did last year when the time comes, who really gives a fuck?

If we would’ve won the SB last year, he would’ve been a big reason why. I really don’t get how you can call it dumb.
Also, it’s really a 2 year deal. We didn’t sign him for 5 or 6 years.

We can get out of it this offseason. He was worth the risk at the time.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:13 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Look I get the frustration, but if he’s healthy for the playoffs and plays like he did last year when the time comes, who really gives a ****?

Why don't you get it? This place is full of geniuses. They get to sit at home and act like they're smarter than NFL GM's. I can't figure out why none of them are on an NFL staff. Oh. Yes I do. Because they're idiots who do nothing but bitch and complain. They don't deserve to hold Matt Millens jock. And he was one of the worst GM's ever. But he knew 100 times more than these annoying whiners.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up