ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 108
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time
arrowheadnation 10:18 AM 10-08-2019
I figured I would create one location to house all of the breaking news, rumors, pessimism, despair, helplessness, frustration, and of course optimism leading up to the 2019 NFL Trade Deadline on:

Tuesday, October 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time

3 weeks from today! We all have ideas of what the Chiefs need so I won't go into that, but hopefully this day will come and go with better results than last year for us.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:04 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol now Veach is so bad we don’t want him to make a move before the deadline?

This place is so ****ing ridiculous. Bunch of ****ing morons.
:-) - I often envision you like this when you are reading CP

[Reply]
Molitoth 11:06 AM 10-08-2019
Can we trade Frank Clark back?
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:09 AM 10-08-2019
Who's injured that we can trade for?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:10 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
:-) - I often envision you like this when you are reading CP
Cool. Now care to tell me how I’m wrong? I’m guessing you’re one of those fucking morons.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:15 AM 10-08-2019
Cool. Now care to tell me how I’m wrong? I’m guessing you’re one of those ****ing morons.
Because you tend to get outraged over everything. It's a message board with lots of opinions. Relax.

I couldn't care less what Veach does at this point. Trade, don't trade. I do think Pablo's post was funny, and somewhat appropriate, hence my "/thread" reply.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:16 AM 10-08-2019
I’d rather see Veach trade for guys like he did for Ward. Young guys on teams with depth.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:20 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I get that all he has to hang his hat on right now is being the guy that begged Dorsey and co. to draft Mahomes, but I will be pissed if we stand idly bye and do nothing squandering away another year of cheap control of the greatest QB in the history of this franchise (with apologies to Lenny). You can already tell that he's (Mahomes) getting extremely frustrated with what's surrounding him defense-wise. I doubt he'd do it, but I just don't want it to get to a point where he refuses to re-sign with us. While that seems pretty extreme, it would be the ultimate "because Chiefs" moment.
What do you want them to do? It takes 2 willing teams to make a trade. Jacksonville is not willing and we should not pay 1st round picks for any player let a lone Ramsey.
This teams has more problems than just one player can fix.
We cannot waste draft capitol, the future of this team, for a short term rental.
We should stand pat as it were if are options are 2 1sts for Ramsey or anything that extreme for any player.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 AM 10-08-2019
Because you tend to get outraged over everything. It's a message board with lots of opinions. Relax.

I couldn't care less what Veach does at this point. Trade, don't trade. I do think Pablo's post was funny, and somewhat appropriate, hence my "/thread" reply.
Who’s outraged? Why do you so many of you think cursing = outraged? It’s just how I talk.

I don’t even recognize you. That probably because you’ve never had an insightful post in your entire time here. Just like you don’t really have an opinion about this. At least I bring some entertainment to the table when I’m “outraged” you fucking bore lol.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:26 AM 10-08-2019
Cool. Now care to tell me how I’m wrong? I’m guessing you’re one of those ****ing morons.
Do you think we could get a 1st and a 2nd for Frank Clark? Serious question.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:26 AM 10-08-2019
Who’s outraged? Why do you so many of you think cursing = outraged? It’s just how I talk.

I don’t even recognize you. That probably because you’ve never had an insightful post in your entire time here. Just like you don’t really have an opinion about this.
LOL - these posts are the best.

I don't have an opinion on this, but I'm sure you do. Please impart your vast amount of football wisdom upon us.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:30 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Do you think we could get a 1st and a 2nd for Frank Clark? Serious question.
Do you think anybody could have saw one of the best and most consistent pass rushers the last few years having a start like this? Serious question.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:32 AM 10-08-2019
LOL - these posts are the best.

I don't have an opinion on this, but I'm sure you do. Please impart your vast amount of football wisdom upon us.
This tends to happen with posters that are clueless.

I’m not an expert, but I’m pretty confident I’d make you look like an idiot if we had a football discussion/debate. I’ll be looking forward to your future posts.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:47 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Who's injured surrounded by decent talent that we can trade get ripped off for and play like shit here?
FYP
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:09 PM 10-08-2019
With how well Pringle played I'd move Robinson. Not sure you'll get very much though.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:13 PM 10-08-2019
Over/under 10 more of these sack of shits started before the deadline...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 108
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up