ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Texans
Hammock Parties 04:55 PM 10-07-2019
Andy Reid has only lost back-to-back home games one time in Kansas City, and it was his first season with the Chiefs.

Bill O'Brien is 1-3 against Reid.

Flame away.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:00 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Rpgczar7:
Colts fan here. The chiefs can beat the texans by doing two things. The first is keeping Watson in the pocket and forcing him to beat you there. He is not as good when he can't move around.
The second thing is with speedy wr. Texans suck at guarding fast wrs. Hilton eats them alive. If hill can go or you can get hardman or robinson behind their dbs they will be forced to abandon the run and throw to try to keep up.
Keeping Watson in the pocket will not be a problem since KC will have absolutely no pass rush without Jones.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:00 AM 10-08-2019
Andy better have an extra OL on Watt’s side at all times. Don’t fuck around Andy.

You saw Watt break Alex for good. Don’t let that happen to Pat.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:09 AM 10-08-2019
Alex Smith (and a comparable D) owned them in Houston two years ago.

If Hill plays, both teams are very similar to those versions. But, oh, we have Mahomes now instead of Smith. And we’re at home. But apparently we have no chance. Go figure eh?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:12 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Alex Smith (and a comparable D) owned them in Houston two years ago.

If Hill plays, both teams are very similar to those versions. But, oh, we have Mahomes now instead of Smith. And we’re at home. But apparently we have no chance. Go figure eh?
If we score yes, if the offense from the last 2 weeks shows up...red flags everywhere.

Houston has more offense than the last 2 teams we faced.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:31 AM 10-08-2019
I say start Rankin at LT. He cannot be worse.

That’s why you traded for him anyways.
[Reply]
O.city 08:33 AM 10-08-2019
If the injuries aren't bad, Chiefs will roll.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:34 AM 10-08-2019
They’d better get Allen in here to play LG.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:39 AM 10-08-2019
If the same team that played the colts shows up, we will be blown out by Houston.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:40 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They’d better get Allen in here to play LG.
Yea well Allens twitter post basically implies they fucked him over and he ain't coming back.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:52 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
If the injuries aren't bad, Chiefs will roll.
Williams, Jones and Wylie are out this week. Is that bad?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:54 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If the same team that played the colts shows up, we will be blown out by Houston.
You sound like me circa 2015 now.

Andy's teams don't get blown out, and they don't lose two straight games at home.

Have some fucking faith JFC.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:56 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You sound like me circa 2015 now.

Andy's teams don't get blown out, and they don't lose two straight games at home.

Have some fucking faith JFC.
It's hard to have faith right now...I just watched Andy refuse to call plays to beat man coverage 2 weeks in a row...

I watched an OL get beat down and injured, while the defense has been obliterated in every phase of the game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:57 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's hard to have faith right now...I just watched Andy refuse to call plays to beat man coverage 2 weeks in a row...

I watched an OL get beat down and injured, while the defense has been obliterated in every phase of the game.
I don't think this is true at all. Our scrub receivers just can't beat man coverage consistently. We still threw for almost 700 yards so please get some perspective.

The defense wasn't obliterated. They gave up 19 points. Please get some perspective.

You literally don't have a fucking clue with comments like these.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:59 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't think this is true at all. Our scrub receivers just can't beat man coverage consistently. We still threw for almost 700 yards so please get some perspective.

The defense wasn't obliterated. They gave up 19 points. Please get some perspective.

You literally don't have a fucking clue with comments like these.
Really?

The Colts destroyed them on the ground, the Lions did whatever they wanted...

Why when a team is in man running wide 9 are we not seeing some draws and crosses? That's pretty basic yet we don't do it at all.
[Reply]
O.city 09:00 AM 10-08-2019
They ran crossing routes consistently sunday night. Did you watch the game?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up