ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 23
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games
BWillie 05:30 PM 08-16-2019
Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games. I will put my money where my mouth is. $50, straight up with anyone who wants the bet. I win, you pay me $50. You win, I pay you $50. Tired of everybody dogging my boy Sammy and mocking him for his weird twitter cult quotes.

Sure, he may end up being in some strange Heavens Gate cult someday, but he can play football. And he seems to give it all he has.

Keep ****ing doubting the S-WAT.

*games that he is suspended do not count against me
*games that Chiefs sit him for rest because they are 16 and ****ing 0 or something do not count against me

He will not get injured, or at least enough to miss more than one regular season game. He seemed to be pretty durable in college, he's just been unlucky. Unlucky I say.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:25 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nullify it and be done with it. 5 games in and this bush league bullshit is already being pulled by Clay.
This
[Reply]
TEX 06:36 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
He got a game check didn't he! He was listed as active on the official roster and played in the game.

He would get a game check whether he played or not so that point is meaningless.

This is pretty simple, whatever the NFL rules are that constitute a player playing a game should be followed here. If they state that all a player needs to do is play 1 snap, or just dress, or just be on the active roster, then so be it.

This is Sammy Watkins we're talking about here - there is no way that he'll win this bet for the OP. He will definitively miss games that will leave no question as to who wins the bet.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:20 AM 10-08-2019
He got a game check didn't he! He was listed as active on the official roster and played in the game.
:-)

Lawyering like this is why we can't have nice things like Super Bowls...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:51 AM 10-08-2019
Nullify it and be done with it. 5 games in and this bush league bullshit is already being pulled by Clay.
Quite frankly, it is bush league to suggest Watkins did not miss the last game.

This is a witch hunt.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:39 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

Lawyering like this is why we can't have nice things like Super Bowls...

I been reading too many posts in CPDC
[Reply]
BWillie 10:44 AM 10-08-2019
I may put up a poll to Chiefsplanet to get their thoughts, because Clay is effectively free rolling me now. I guess I always assume that people are righteous and ethical, I guess that is my error.

In addition to not counting a game Sammy plays in, he's literally taking percents off of games if Sammy isn't in during a given play, even in the Lions game.

Games played is all or nothing. You either played in it, or you didn't.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:47 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I may put up a poll to Chiefsplanet to get their thoughts, because Clay is effectively free rolling me now. I guess I always assume that people are righteous and ethical, I guess that is my error.
To be brutally honest, how the fuck did you not see this being the most likely outcome of the bet?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:57 AM 10-08-2019
I love Clay.

And I love fairness and equitability.

Although he played the absolute bare minimum, that's still technically playing.

Watkins is just out to fuck you, Clay.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 10-08-2019

In addition to not counting a game Sammy plays in, he's literally taking percents off of games if Sammy isn't in during a given play, even in the Lions game.

You should definitely post a poll so your tears are just a little sweeter when I win the bet.

Sammy Watkins missed a game Sunday. Period.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:03 PM 10-08-2019

I was surprised when you took the bet with him

Everybody on ChiefsPlanet, hell, even on the mange knows he's a welching little bitch.

Always has been always will be.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:10 PM 10-08-2019
Don’t matter cause he’s missing at least a couple games due to this hammy thing... if he does try this week I bet he pulls it enough to miss 4-6 games.. because..
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:13 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Two freaking snaps, not even only enough time for Cam Erving to blow a two blocking assignments.
Fyp
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:16 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Don’t matter cause he’s missing at least a couple games due to this hammy thing... if he does try this week I bet he pulls it enough to miss 4-6 games.. because..
Dude is certainly an injury prone player. That is for damn sure.
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:25 PM 10-08-2019
He hasn’t did shit since he’s been in the NFL except fleece Veach.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:29 PM 10-08-2019
I was surprised when you took the bet with him

Everybody on ChiefsPlanet, hell, even on the mange knows he's a welching little bitch.

Always has been always will be.
Not true. I have honored every bet on CP.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 23
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up