ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Media Center>Cutting Cable.
Dunit35 01:17 PM 12-19-2018
I know there are already several threads but I’m adding to it.

Our DTV bill is about to go up $60 a month to $133. We’re looking at cutting cable. We’d like to add Hulu live TV, netflix, and MLB.TV. I know I can stream all three through my Xbox. It looks like I won’t have AMC, NFL Network or NBC. NFL Network I can stream the Thursday night games through my xbox.

How is the quality? We have to upgrade our internet to unlimited for an extra $20/month. Provider said we’d also get faster speeds.
Does anyone have MLB.Tv and use it through your Xbox?
What about DVR services?

It looks like I can get all three for around $64 a month.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:11 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
While I try not to suggest "alternate methods" for the most part, as I prefer to keep things legit as much as possible...

Reddit NFL streams work great.

(Or if you're in the local market, I've actually had no problems with Hulu for Broncos games here in Denver, and I've heard good things about YouTube as well.)
I used Reddit NFL streams for the entire season last year and really only had an issue with two of the games. And it wasn’t the entire game either...only about a quarter of each game.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:16 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
What do you mean? It's the same Fox4, KCTV5, KSHB, KMBC9 channels that are on KC cable or OTA. If you are in a different viewing area, you will see the local channels for that area. Depends on location.
That is what I was meant. It's getting the actual locals, just not the national feed from the networks.

If that's the case I might look into YouTubeTV some more.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:04 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I've got "cable" (Google Fiber), and they're not technically savvy enough (yet) to offer PiP...

I guess they can't fit it into a Gig.. :-)

Not unlike being able to selectively block certain MAC addresses that appear on the fiber side!!! Their great answer = "change the SSID, thus blocking everybody, then you'll know." :-) But hey, add a non-GF WAP to the home and connect it TO YOUR NETWORK BOX, and they can sense THAT, and tell users connected to that WAP that they're not on their home network (when the 1000% are)...

But alas, it's Google...
I have absolutely no idea what you just said there, lol

Such a tech dinosaur, I am
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:55 PM 04-19-2019
BTW UVers cut NFL network with no notice.
[Reply]
DrRyan 05:23 PM 07-22-2019
Just cut the cord with DTV after 13-14 years with Sunday Ticket. Zero discount, credits, etc offered this year. After checking out the www.suppose.tv/tv link posted earlier in the thread I am leaning towards YoutubeTV.

Has anyone used YTTV and a VPN to stream out of network NFL games?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:49 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think I'm gonna go with Youtube TV.

I can have Fiber run to my house in the next 30-60 days. I could get a Gig/Second speeds for about $70/mo if I pre-pay for 2 years, which is just comically cheap. But I'll never come anywhere close to using that so I'm gonna do 300 MB/S for about $40/mo, which I'll also never come close to using.

Youtube TV is gonna have everything I want except the Science channel and History Channel. History has gotten pretty shitty these days and most anything I used to watch on there can be found on AHC. Moreover, Netflix has good history documentaries anyway. Losing Science Channel will kinda suck though. I don't know where to find How the Universe Works elsewhere and that show is awesome.

We'll see how it goes.
The only thing YTTV is missing that I'll miss is NFLN.

Can't stand the ESPN pregame show.
[Reply]
In58men 03:35 PM 08-06-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mecca 11:51 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

I already have Hulu and I'm considering dumping Netflix that might be worth it to save money and get more content I want.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:28 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

I don't get it?

I pay $45 for Hulu alone.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:32 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don't get it?

They're fucking you..
[Reply]
DaFace 09:38 PM 08-11-2019
I don't get it?

They're referring to the non-live version of Hulu.
[Reply]
007 09:45 PM 08-11-2019
I don't get it?

I pay $45 for Hulu Live.
Fyp
[Reply]
lewdog 09:57 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They're referring to the non-live version of Hulu.
Originally Posted by 007:
Fyp
Yes, I have the live version for sports. Oops.
[Reply]
Miles 05:20 AM 08-12-2019
Also the version with commercials bundled with the Disney stream.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:19 AM 08-12-2019
Can someone explain to me why the Chiefs preseason game against the Bengals was not able to be streamed on Youtube TV? Said streaming was not allowed. Is this just a preseason thing since those contracts are local? Will I be able to watch regular season games on there?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up