ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 48
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
Hammock Parties 07:39 PM 07-09-2018
Welp, time to start the thread because LANDO IS BACK.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ing-episode-ix

Originally Posted by :
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the long-gestating rumors that Billy Dee Williams will return to that galaxy far, far away and will reprise his role of Lando Calrissian for next year’s Star Wars: Episode IX!

Williams made his debut as the gambling scoundrel in Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, reprising in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and in countless other Star Wars shows like Star Wars Rebels and games like Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. He even voiced the character in various Robot Chicken and Family Guy episodes dedicated solely to Star Wars as well as The LEGO Movie. Donald Glover stepped into the role earlier this year to play a younger Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

In Episode IX, Williams joins returning franchise stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver, plus newcomer (and frequent J.J. Abrams collabroator) Keri Russell.

[Reply]
Setsuna 12:33 PM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
cool spoiler
He wasn't going to see it anyway. He just saved you $20.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:39 PM 09-28-2019
YES

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:59 PM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
After Endor, not before. He's supposed to be bedridden in this movie, too old to get around and on his way out. Wants Rey and Kylo to rule his rebuilt empire together. Talks about a "force diad" that allows two people strong in the force to achieve a greater power together than they could apart. Explains that he and Vader were supposed to comprise one but could not due to Vader's failure at Mustafar and his inability to completely let go of Anakin Skywalker.
Wants Ren to bring Rey to him so that he can turn her. Rey sees a dark vision of herself when she touches an artifact that belongs to Palpatine. ( Trailer ).

Leaves Ren for dead on the ruins of the death star after stabbing him in the chest with his own saber. Ren sees vision of Solo who tells him it's never too late to return to the light. Ren discards his crossguard saber and resumes being Ben Solo.
Sounds like shit.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:08 PM 09-28-2019
Ahem...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:47 PM 09-28-2019
What is Lando's role in this mess?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 03:36 PM 09-28-2019
Movie would need to be 11 hours long to do any of these nutty fan theories.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:46 PM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Movie would need to be 11 hours long to do any of these nutty fan theories.
Supposedly close to three.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:56 PM 09-30-2019
Oh, that "mind meld"-thing that Rey and Kylo started in TLJ?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
temper11 04:55 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
People would have absolutely hated this.

Proof: The reaction to space force Leia.
People hate everything. Everyone who thinks they have the answer to how star wars should have gone would have received the same level of hate that Rian Johnson received. So much easier to hate than create.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:07 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by temper11:
People hate everything. Everyone who thinks they have the answer to how star wars should have gone would have received the same level of hate that Rian Johnson received. So much easier to hate than create.
Total bullshit.

Take your Alex Smith drying humping ass back to LWNJville out there.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:50 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by temper11:
Rian Johnson was the hobble-legged Alex Smith of Star Wars directors and writers. He was pure shit who made a lot of money for completely sucking at his craft.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:53 PM 10-01-2019
More Palpatine goodies!

Spoiler!

More Lando shit:

Spoiler!

Tidbits:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Back to Achtoo:

Spoiler!

Palpatine's lair:

Spoiler!

So which Skywalker will "rise"?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:55 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Total bullshit.

Take your Alex Smith drying humping ass back to LWNJville out there.
I don't understand how you can post this and then give ME a thumbs down?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:09 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I don't understand how you can post this and then give ME a thumbs down?
I hit the wrong thumb :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:25 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I hit the wrong thumb :-)
That's what I thought. No biggie.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 48
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Up