ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 240
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:31 AM 09-28-2016
Denver fanboi calling out another's offense :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 08:39 AM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
Like I was saying.
He's a ****ing idiot.

By the time the turnovers started coming the Chiefs had a comfortable lead and were trying to run the clock out. Two of those turnovers lead to TD's, so there wasn't much the offense could do after those.

Was it a great, or even good, offensive performance? No.

But it wasn't nearly as bad as he's making it seem either. Alex still threw for nearly 300 yards, and the offense moved the ball fairly well. Would've had 7 more if Ware didn't fumble out the endzone.

This is what happens when you analyze a game based solely on statistics. I bet that donkey loving **** never once shit on the Broncos offense after a win last year, especially one they won by 20 ****ing points.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:44 AM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Andy had Mcnabb/TO and a great defense in Phili.
The nerve of that guy, what a dick.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:53 AM 09-28-2016
Oh yea, according the Schlereth the Chiefs had about 18- 19 offensive possessions.

I believe they really had 9.

What a ****ing moron.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:58 AM 09-28-2016
You guys would love to play in the SB. How about winning a Lamar Hunt Trophy since you fools are the only team in the division that hasn't won it. Don't have to worry about it with the fat man as the HC.
He's won it as many times as your HC...
[Reply]
OctoberFart 09:34 AM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He's won it as many times as your HC...
Could you post a link to when Reid has won the Lamar Hunt Trophy?
[Reply]
Lzen 10:19 AM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I New England fans would collectively lose their minds if Brady was traded.

It's not like's competing against a modern day Steve Young, as Joe Montana was in 1993, nor has he been severely injured and dealing with back problems, shoulder problems, etc.

Additionally, unlike Montana or Peyton Manning, Brady's shown no signs of slowing down, even at age 39.

Personally, there's no way I'm trading a 4 time Super Bowl winning QB that's still playing lights out for a guy that looked really good for 6 quarters.
I keep thinking that guy is gonna hit the wall soon. It's inevitable. Probably sooner rather than later. If he's still playing at 45 I doubt he's gonna be much of anything. Then again, I didn't expect him to still be playing at 39 as well as he is, at least preseason.
[Reply]
milkman 10:21 AM 09-28-2016
Right on top of things, aren't ya?
[Reply]
Rausch 10:24 AM 09-28-2016
Could you post a link to when your HC has?...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:16 AM 09-28-2016
You guys would love to play in the SB. How about winning a Lamar Hunt Trophy since you fools are the only team in the division that hasn't won it. Don't have to worry about it with the fat man as the HC.
When was the last time your loser team even made the playoffs? So what if your team has been to the Superbowl since ours? It's still been a long, long time since your team has been good at all so I don't see where you get off talking smack. See your team make the postseason then maybe you can back up your smack. Until then, just go away because we are just laughing at you.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 02:07 PM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh yea, according the Schlereth the Chiefs had about 18- 19 offensive possessions.

I believe they really had 9.

What a ****ing moron.
I hear football people refer to turnovers giving teams "extra possessions" and I'm not sure what exactly they're talking about. I mean the alternatives to a turnover is either scoring a FG or TD or punting, in either case you're giving the ball to the other team anyway.

No matter what you're alternating possessions, you get the ball until you are either able to score or turn the ball over/punt, then the other team gets the ball. How long/short drives last(both yours & your opponents) is what determines how many possessions the teams get. The only reason one team would have more than the other is scoring on turnovers (pick 6's or fumble recoveries for TD's) as in those cases the same team gets back to back possessions. Special teams scores could also possibly alter that I'm not sure if a kickoff return TD is considered an offensive possession or not.

Honestly I think teams should be more aggressive with deep passes on 3rd downs. If it's third & long throw deep, as a deep interception is no different than a punt. The way interceptions hurt are when you are either in field goal range (missed chance to kick a field goal) or pinned deep in your own end (other team gets a short field) I'll just never understand a coach calling a run play on 3rd & 20 from midfield so they can punt it away anyway.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:15 PM 09-28-2016
The last paragraph is spot on, I completely agree, Crowe... take a shot when the field position is right, refs just love throwing PI flags on those
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:24 PM 09-28-2016
Eli Manning's been doing it for years. Ryan used to do it with Sanchez as well.

Things would go sideways for them on 3rd down so they'd just launch it deep. I believe the Giants actually build a 'break' into the 3rd down routes where they'll have a designated receiver who has an option to break a route and just run downfield for hail mary.

And yeah, it's extremely smart, IMO.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 03:39 PM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Could you post a link to when your HC has?...
Never claimed JDR was a good coach. I'm just pointing out the whole freaking AFCW has won a trophy named after the queefs late owner. Reid is so mediocre. Infact, they are thinking about changing the term Mendoza line to Reid line.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:53 PM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The last paragraph is spot on, I completely agree, Crowe... take a shot when the field position is right, refs just love throwing PI flags on those
Love throwing the flags for certain QBs/WRs, maybe.

( must keep or get those elite vets or young, imminent stud QBs/WRs at the top for fans to continue basking in their divine glow, and tuning in )
[Reply]
Page 43 of 240
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up