ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 133 of 240
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:57 PM 10-06-2019
Andy is a great coach that will never win it all. Dude always seems to choke.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:59 PM 10-06-2019
That 4th and 1 call was an all time bad call...

How the hell do you take it out of 15's hands there?
[Reply]
jimidollar 09:59 PM 10-06-2019
Again, looking at the numbers, if Andy hasn't won a SB by now then he isn't ever winning one. Name one other coach that has taken this long. You won't find one. Time to move on. He's served his purpose.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:59 PM 10-06-2019
I want the Colts coaching staff.

Frank Reich would win multiple Super Bowls with Mahomes.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:59 PM 10-06-2019
This defense will cost this team a chance at a championship this year.

Again.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:02 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
That 4th and 1 call was an all time bad call...

How the hell do you take it out of 15's hands there?
EVEN IF YOU RUN, that power 0 iso just takes too long to develop and left Erving on Houston - FAIL.

You want to run? FINE. Quick draw to Sausage. QB Sneak.

Something QUICK that didn't expose Erving to Houston, because Erving got his ASS KICKED ALL GAME LONG.

WHY DIDN'T THEY GO 21 PERSONNEL?? WHAT THE FUCK, FULL REIDTARD?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:03 PM 10-06-2019
Said it then, saying it again...

We
Will
Never
Win
With
Andy
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:04 PM 10-06-2019
He doesn’t care about fundamentals. All he cares about are his toys. Can’t wait til we play in Chicago and Tennessee, hopefully Pat doesn’t leave in a body bag.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:05 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
EVEN IF YOU RUN, that power 0 iso just takes too long to develop and left Erving on Houston - FAIL.

You want to run? FINE. Quick draw to Sausage. QB Sneak.

Something QUICK that didn't expose Erving to Houston, because Erving got his ASS KICKED ALL GAME LONG.

WHY DIDN'T THEY GO 21 PERSONNEL?? WHAT THE FUCK, FULL REIDTARD?
Andy thinks he can call whatever he wants and it’ll work because of the personnel. His situational playcaling has always been suspect.
[Reply]
Cosmos 10:08 PM 10-06-2019
An eternal thread if there ever was one.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:10 PM 10-06-2019
A couple of years of not producing with the best QB in the league and hopefully Hunt will see the writing on the wall...not to mention Mahomes. I don't think he'll be happy being the next Stafford wasting his career in an "also ran" situation. He wants a ring or two.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:20 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
A couple of years of not producing with the best QB in the league and hopefully Hunt will see the writing on the wall...not to mention Mahomes. I don't think he'll be happy being the next Stafford wasting his career in an "also ran" situation. He wants a ring or two.
Good luck.

The Clarks love Full Reidtard because the team isn't the suicidal dumpster fire it was under Pioli. Being respectable and drafting Mahomes and playing in the AFCCG has The Clarks ready to erect bronze statues of the Fatman at One Arrowhead Way.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:44 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Good luck.

The Clarks love Full Reidtard because the team isn't the suicidal dumpster fire it was under Pioli. Being respectable and drafting Mahomes and playing in the AFCCG has The Clarks ready to erect bronze statues of the Fatman at One Arrowhead Way.
Absolutely...but I think Mahomes is the wild card in this. I don't think he'll be happy being the next Stafford, or Marino, as some have suggested. In this day and age QB's can get head coaches fired. Mahomes ain't blind. He wants to be considered the best...and that will take a SuperBowl or two. If WE know Andy ain't the guy I'm pretty sure he's got a bead on it as well.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:03 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Absolutely...but I think Mahomes is the wild card in this. I don't think he'll be happy being the next Stafford, or Marino, as some have suggested. In this day and age QB's can get head coaches fired. Mahomes ain't blind. He wants to be considered the best...and that will take a SuperBowl or two. If WE know Andy ain't the guy I'm pretty sure he's got a bead on it as well.
He was pretty damn pissed out there tonight...
[Reply]
BWillie 11:05 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Said it then, saying it again...

We
Will
Never
Win
With
Andy
Most coaches are idiots and just punt on that 4th and 1.5 or 2. I just think we should have thrown it. But I would imagine that may have to do with Mahomes being gimpy.

Kudos for Reid for going for it. Cant be results oriented. Running or passing there is better than punting it
[Reply]
Page 133 of 240
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Up