ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 84
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:19 PM 01-28-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
But it would be an ELE right?
If you mean the earth size asteroid hitting earth, yeah, lol.

The projection was that it would create another asteroid belt between venus and mars.

I've always been a fan of the collision theory for the current asteroid belt, although there's still debate over that.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:23 PM 01-28-2015
Nodded my head along with an awful lot of #282, but you and I and everyone else are part of the generation that is reaping the rewards of this tech before it turns into Frankensteins monster IMO.

It hasnt advanced far enough in the day to day world to be scary yet, but hooking up worldwide 24/7 is still my idea of hell... at that point, were all just bee's in a hive IMO.

But again, there was a lot to agree and empathize with in that post, its a good conversation to have.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:27 PM 01-28-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
If you mean the earth size asteroid hitting earth, yeah, lol.

The projection was that it would create another asteroid belt between venus and mars.

I've always been a fan of the collision theory for the current asteroid belt, although there's still debate over that.
Holy shit, I totally glossed over it being an earth sized asteroid lol....

I wonder how big of an asteroid could hit we could absorb?
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:43 PM 01-28-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Holy shit, I totally glossed over it being an earth sized asteroid lol....

I wonder how big of an asteroid could hit we could absorb?
I'm not 100% on this, but the mountain sized one that passed by yesterday was probably big enough to blot out the sun long enough to do the deed.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:54 AM 01-29-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm not 100% on this, but the mountain sized one that passed by yesterday was probably big enough to blot out the sun long enough to do the deed.
Don't believe so.
[Reply]
DMAC 10:48 AM 01-29-2015
Originally Posted by Buck:
I was wondering as I was showering this morning when a new species of human would evolve from us.
Humans are separating. There at some point will be a higher level of human to the point where we will have to create a new class.

I meet people where the range in intelligence gap is SO great, we could probably already do this.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:09 AM 01-30-2015

[Reply]
keg in kc 08:52 AM 01-30-2015
http://www.specialoperationsmanual.com/the-manual/
Originally Posted by :
Majestic-12 Group Special Operations Manual No. 1 -01 (SOM1-01)

Below are the scanned images of the photographs developed from 35 mm film in 1994 mailed to Don Berliner. Also included are five replica pages of the UFOB guide (Guide to UFO Identification), these pages were released via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) in 8.5 x 11 courier type font and when re-typed into the SOM1-01 formatting they precisely align with the leaked Table of Contents entries all three of them.

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:09 AM 01-30-2015
Thats what kills me about the ufo thing in particular, the proof is out there for anyone willing to look and listen.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:39 AM 01-30-2015
Interesting. But seems to have been debunked already.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:44 AM 01-30-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's open for debate, like most things tied to mj-12. Stanton Friedman had some interesting comments on the authenticity of it last night on coast to coast. I was a little surprised he was convinced of the validity. He thinks most of the mj-12 docs are fake.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:48 AM 01-30-2015
Thats possibly true, I dont know but will take your word for it... but the documents listed in the first paragraph of this link are a matter of public record thanks to the FOIA.

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index...fdt=2004.04.15
[Reply]
Rausch 12:02 PM 01-30-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thats what kills me about the ufo thing in particular, the proof is out there for anyone willing to look and listen.
This.

And it's out there by respected men in reputable positions.

Astronauts, military men, pilots, etc.

Abduction cases are also hard to dismiss once you weed out the chaff.

There are THOUSANDS of cases of reputable people with strange experiences...
[Reply]
Fish 12:09 PM 01-30-2015
Yeah. Don Berliner himself later said it was fake. I understand that the documents made reference to Area 51 S-4. But that designation didn't even exist until well after the dates on the documents. Along with a bunch of other stuff.

Not trying to piss on the nature of the thread, but that's pretty much accepted.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:31 PM 01-30-2015
So where do you guys stand on the Betty & Barney Hill and Travis Walton abductions?

Fire in the Sky freaked the ever loving hell out of me as a kid and it's still freaky to this day...
[Reply]
Page 20 of 84
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up