ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 84
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Rausch 10:11 PM 01-26-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
tuhmaytoe

Point being, it's not observers from another galaxy.

It's something we paid for, built and put there.
Most people would be shocked at the $#it DARPA puts on their website and admits to.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:27 PM 01-26-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Shifting gears just a sec. Did you catch Sons of Liberty on History?
No, sure didn't.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:32 PM 01-26-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
No, sure didn't.
I think I recommend it - It's pretty cool seeing the different historic figures assembled with plot. I'm enjoying it - It's good for a History Channel offering. Recommended.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:26 AM 01-27-2015
I was watching some vids on the Phoenix Lights last night...super interesting, still one of my fav. UFO cases.

The governor's complete flip flop is still astounding to me...I remember the PC he held to make a complete mockery of it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:58 AM 01-27-2015
The Phoenix Lights and the Stephenville (Texas) Lights from 2008 are both fantastic.

The most recent Paracast (one of my favorite ever episodes) was about Triangular UFOs and briefly forwarded the long-running theory that there were actually two levels to the Phoenix event: the actual event, a massive triangle which hundreds witnessed moving slowly through the area during daylight but no one caught on video, and a hastily scrambled flight of a10s dropping flares later after dark which is what all the video from later in the evening shows.

In any case, the afore-mentioned ep: http://www.theparacast.com/podcast/n...-david-marler/

(Fair warning, paracast has commercials)
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:04 AM 01-27-2015
tuhmaytoe

Point being, it's not observers from another galaxy.

It's something we paid for, built and put there.
That's my assumption as well. Operative being 'us' referring to human. It could be Russian or Chinese. I have a feeling there may be a lot of brinksmanship going on in orbit these days.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:26 AM 01-27-2015
I am not completely up to date but as I recall the Phoenix lights being flares was largely debunked. Is that not the case anymore?
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:44 AM 01-27-2015
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I am not completely up to date but as I recall the Phoenix lights being flares was largely debunked. Is that not the case anymore?
Many believe the popular video from that night that's brought out anytime anybody does a tv show on it were flares. The event from earlier in the day that hundreds or even thousands of people saw over the course of hundreds of miles was definitely not flares.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:07 AM 01-27-2015
I don't think much of that, intelligence satellite in classified orbit is plenty plausible.
The thing about it being a top secret satellite is, if it belongs to an ISS nation, or even if it didnt... they would surely have been tracking it and would've cut the camera long before it came into view.

It also looks like it rises out of earths atmosphere, thats not what a satellite does.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:10 AM 01-27-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The thing about it being a top secret satellite is, if it belongs to an ISS nation, or even if it didnt... they would surely have been tracking it and would've cut the camera long before it came into view.

It also looks like it rises out of earths atmosphere, thats not what a satellite does.
Did it put anything in your butt?
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:12 AM 01-27-2015
Did it put anything in your butt?
Not that I'm aware of...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:01 PM 01-27-2015
I just want to go on record. There is nothing in my butt that can save the aliens or their dying planet. No need to check.
[Reply]
Fish 12:20 PM 01-27-2015
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I just want to go on record. There is nothing in my butt that can save the aliens or their dying planet. No need to check.
That's exactly what someone with something important in their butt would say.....

:-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:23 PM 01-27-2015
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's exactly what someone with something important in their butt would say.....

:-)
His brain maybe. Such as it is. I mean it's logical. If that's where his head is, where else would they look?
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:41 PM 01-27-2015
Interesting article about a potential previously unknown species of human in China 60 to 120 thousand years ago, which would bring the currently believed number of species to I think five: http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150...ecies-of-human
[Reply]
Page 18 of 84
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up