ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 84
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:59 PM 01-23-2015
Speaking of things classified from world war 2, I found this story to be absolutely fascinating: http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1500621.ece

(A massive underground Nazi complex in Austria that nobody knew a ****ing thing about that probably was central to their nuclear program - rediscovered a month ago)

You can't read the whole story there, but it's spread all over the net, you can just google austrian bunker world war two nuclear and get all kinds of links.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:05 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
If they do have everything they want/need out of it, then I believe that's because they finally threw their hands up. Because they still don't have any more control over or understanding of the phenomenon now than they did 70 years ago. And that's also why I think we'll never see a formal disclosure, because it would be...uncomfortable for the government to admit that there are things going on (both on the ground and in the air) that they can neither influence nor explain.
I will never believe that our power mongers will ever feel that "enough is enough"... the more they know, the better off they are IMO.

They havent thrown up their hands, they are actively communicating with whatever it is... Schneiders testimony? its a take it or leave thing yet I'm in between, yet the timing of his death was odd. Has anyone come forward to explain away those missing fingers and giant scar on his chest? Either way, I dont care if he was FOS or not, what I've seen in my life leaves every possibility open.

Does America have some kind of detente with whatever they are? If so, I pray because thats all I can do.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:11 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Speaking of things classified from world war 2, I found this story to be absolutely fascinating: http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1500621.ece

(A massive underground Nazi complex in Austria that nobody knew a ****ing thing about that probably was central to their nuclear program - rediscovered a month ago)

You can't read the whole story there, but it's spread all over the net, you can just google austrian bunker world war two nuclear and get all kinds of links.
Hitler once proclaimed to a confidante "the New Man is here, I have seen him, he is intrepid and cruel."... some readings of this I have seen say that Hitler describes them in blue suits, very tall, blonde and Germanic looking.

Thats exactly how sooo many abduction victims describe the "Nordics"... tall, blonde hair, blue suits.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:17 PM 01-23-2015
You're the one that said they have everything they need and want. I was just trying to fit your comment into my framework...

I think they're still actively involved in the study, just doing it through private contractors as I described. I don't think they understand what's happening, I don't think they understand how very much of the technology they may have discovered or recovered works, and I don't think they're in communication with anyone (or anything).

If they are in communication and they do know a whole lot more, then we're probably talking a breakaway civilization scenario, where there's a whole secret and suppressed society being built around technology that's being hidden from humanity at large. Sort of along the lines of what Gary McKinnon says he found with the transfer list of personnel involved in Solar Warden (aka the secret space fleet).

For me, I kind of have to choose a point between stuff I can believe and stuff I can't. I'm not the kind of person who can just believe everything. And with the really far out stuff, unless there's overwhelming evidence, whether it's Schneider or Lear or McKinnon or Randy Cramer talking about serving on Mars for years, that's the kind of stuff that's a bit across the line for me. There's just not enough evidence there.

They're all good stories, but that's about as far as I go.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:34 PM 01-23-2015
I totally get it, there is only so much one can believe or atleast try to wrap ones head around at a given time.

Nonetheless, I am really pleased with the conversation that took place here tonight... you, me, Jerm and anyone else that stuck their neck out tonight is kind of a hero of mine.

Simply being willing to discuss these things without poop jokes being thrown in is a milestone afaic.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:35 PM 01-23-2015
If you are not a Bigfoot believer you need to check out the episode of Survivorman in which Les spends some time exploring it. He essentially goes in a skeptic but comes out a believer. His perspective on what he sees and can't describe with natural explanations and why natural explanations aren't valid is really interesting.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:45 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
If you are not a Bigfoot believer you need to check out the episode of Survivorman in which Les spends some time exploring it. He essentially goes in a skeptic but comes out a believer. His perspective on what he sees and can't describe with natural explanations and why natural explanations aren't valid is really interesting.
Thats where he takes the local guy with him, right?

The guy that claimed to be attacked at night in his camp? Yes, cool episode, one of Les' best... I wont proclaim that guests video to be true, but he did sound genuinely scared in that night clip.

All night, I've been imagining all the guys looking at this thread and laughing out loud... and all I really wanna do is laugh out loud back at them.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:47 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I heard somewhere that was some kind of falling out between Les and Todd Standing a few months ago, but I haven't taken the time to look into it.

I've always been a bit skeptical of Standing's videos to be honest. I didn't see Stroud's Bigfoot shows, but I plan to. I've been a sort-of-fan of Survivorman for a while.

Speaking of crypto stuff, if anybody is interested in that kind of stuff, I've always liked Cryptomundo, although I don't follow it religiously.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:53 PM 01-23-2015
I don't know about the expert's claims or video prior to this two part episode, but in these episodes Les heard calls he can't identify (in response to his bigfoot calls) and sees "shelters" and tree placements that are not natural and he explains why along with what it would take (strength, height, etc.) to create what he sees.

A lot of so called experts try to discredit certain prices of evidence they see or hear about but when Les acknowledges something isn't quite right and things are strange and unnatural, I listen. I can't seem to find the episodes online.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:56 PM 01-23-2015
Love me some crypto shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:00 PM 01-23-2015
Skinwalker Ranch is apparently a movie which there is no fucking way I can watch now.

[Reply]
keg in kc 10:02 PM 01-23-2015
Not really related to bigfoot, but I've also become interested in David Paulides' Missing 411 stuff, if anybody's familiar with that.

And if you want something really out in left field, I mentioned this guy earlier: Randy Cramer, aka 'Captain Kaye', tells a tale about serving in the Earth Defense Force on Mars. Just crazy stuff... Like really, really out there. The interview (which I chose at random, haven't listed to it, but I'm familiar with his story...) starts 20 or 21 minutes in:

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:07 PM 01-23-2015
You guys should include a brief explanation or maybe a Wiki link of what you mention.

Would help out a lot..
[Reply]
notorious 10:22 PM 01-23-2015
My only story that was.....strange happened to me when I was 17.

I grew up on a farm in SW Kansas in the middle of nowhere. While I was mowing the gigantic farm I happened to look straight up and there was a black helicopter hovering about 50 feet above me.

I watched it for a few seconds and it climbed up and left the area to the west.

Weird shit that freaked me out a little.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:26 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You guys should include a brief explanation or maybe a Wiki link of what you mention.

Would help out a lot..
What specifically were you looking for?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 84
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up