ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 300
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Otter 02:31 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this recently but...

With the show moving more and more towards the comics storyline, (almost exactly in sync now) it seems like the writers are having issues with finding something for Daryl to do. I would think that Rick would've left him and a few others outside the walls in hiding. Maybe something like that? I dunno, I do know they're trying to make him look like he's out of place on purpose right now but it just feels awkward.
I know Daryl likes to stay sharp but man, I really don't think I'd pass up a hot shower at this point.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:48 PM 03-02-2015
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:52 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:53 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Spoiler!

Yes, thanks! Edited.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:56 PM 03-02-2015
Yes, thanks! Edited.
:-) And again, yes I can see that happening.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:46 PM 03-02-2015
[QUOTE=Fire Me Boy!;11355941][spoiler]What if Daryl gets
What does that mean who's that?
[Reply]
penguinz 03:52 PM 03-02-2015
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RunKC 03:56 PM 03-02-2015
That blonde bitch is thirsty for Big Dick Rick..
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:04 PM 03-02-2015
[QUOTE=Sure-Oz;11356091]
[spoiler]What if Daryl gets
What does that mean who's that?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 04:37 PM 03-02-2015
With Rick's interview being played on the tv about everyone on the outside looking for an angle and his immediate need to say they would take over the community if need be, I don't like the idea of the team being set up as the "bad guys".

And the Michone thing is right on. Her and Rick are eventually gonna bump heads and maybe Carl kills her in the finale?

Where is the love between Glenn and Maggie? Seems like a couple would like to get in the mood after a shower and having a nice place to do so. Maybe they just didn't show.

What the hell is Carol pulling? She is a smarty but I think the poker playing politician has her nailed already. When someone tells you what they are without being asked(I'm a people person), they are trying to present a face and a poker player picks up on that.

That blonde is way too friendly. Maybe she has a "job" in the community and it's more than just free haircuts.

What were the scout team guys doing? Just trying to tie them back up? It almost looked like that guy was trying to get bit. And who the hell holds a grudge on a walker?

Anyway, I was pleased with this episode and look forward to next week.

Oh, and I have not read one word of the graphic novel. Maybe I should. How old are the comics? Is this something that was written years ago or are they recent?
[Reply]
notorious 04:46 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That blonde bitch is thirsty for Big Dick Rick..
You know it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:52 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by Otter:
I know Daryl likes to stay sharp but man, I really don't think I'd pass up a hot shower at this point.
[QUOTE=Fire Me Boy!;11356127]
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:

Spoiler!
That would be a crazy turn of events
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:01 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Was Rick dreaming about the husband?

Besides, if he wasn't dreaming the husband is probably worried that there is a big swinging dick in town that gets his wife hot.
Anyone have an answer to this? He saw the guy then the next thing they show is him waking up and then commercial. Seemed like maybe a dream but it was just awkward how they did it so I can't tell.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:23 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
With Rick's interview being played on the tv about everyone on the outside looking for an angle and his immediate need to say they would take over the community if need be, I don't like the idea of the team being set up as the "bad guys".

And the Michone thing is right on. Her and Rick are eventually gonna bump heads and maybe Carl kills her in the finale?

Where is the love between Glenn and Maggie? Seems like a couple would like to get in the mood after a shower and having a nice place to do so. Maybe they just didn't show.

What the hell is Carol pulling? She is a smarty but I think the poker playing politician has her nailed already. When someone tells you what they are without being asked(I'm a people person), they are trying to present a face and a poker player picks up on that.

That blonde is way too friendly. Maybe she has a "job" in the community and it's more than just free haircuts.

What were the scout team guys doing? Just trying to tie them back up? It almost looked like that guy was trying to get bit. And who the hell holds a grudge on a walker?

Anyway, I was pleased with this episode and look forward to next week.

Oh, and I have not read one word of the graphic novel. Maybe I should. How old are the comics? Is this something that was written years ago or are they recent?
Great points all.

Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Anyone have an answer to this? He saw the guy then the next thing they show is him waking up and then commercial. Seemed like maybe a dream but it was just awkward how they did it so I can't tell.
Yeah, that was oddly done... wouldnt surprise me at all if it was a dream, his mind putting the guy there on the porch to represent his feelings of unease. That chick never once mentioned any husband and she surely would have if one existed.

Nope, she's a single momma looking for some hot dong IMO.

Enjoyed the show a lot, the story is finally being pushed forward again.
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:27 PM 03-02-2015
If they continue to flow with the comics, the guy on the porch is real and he's a pain in the ass for Rick.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 300
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up