ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 300
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
notorious 10:12 PM 11-15-2015
Was it Glenn asking for help?
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 10:22 PM 11-15-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Was it Glenn asking for help?
That's what I'm thinking.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 11:19 PM 11-15-2015
Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 12:00 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by Woodrow Call:
That's what I'm thinking.
It sure sounded like Rick though.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:09 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
It sure sounded like Rick though.
Rick would have to have a piece of rebar shoved through his chest to ask for help. My money is on either Glenn or the dipshit that stole Daryl's chopper.
[Reply]
eDave 12:10 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Rick would have to have a piece of rebar shoved through his chest to ask for help. My money is on either Glenn or the dipshit that stole Daryl's chopper.
I'm down with that. It just really sounded like him and I'm forgetting where we last saw Rick.

Watched Badlands. It featured a song that was featured in TWD before.
[Reply]
cookster50 06:55 AM 11-16-2015
Someone has it up on YouTube. Doesn't really sound like anyone we know.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:23 AM 11-16-2015
So Darryls crossbow is gone...I bet we see this couple again
[Reply]
kepp 01:17 PM 11-16-2015
It was better than the previous episode, but not great. I didn't like Abraham going all existential. And yeah, I think we see the couple again.
[Reply]
NewChief 03:22 PM 11-16-2015
This episode was... uneven.

On one hand, you have new characters, new conflicts, and new developments in the relationships of those we know. There's action. There's zombies. There's a forest fire with space blanket preserved zombies. There's the chopping off of a hand. There's Red going nuts then finding his inner Casanova.

Then there's the weirdness of the ambush. Totally random. Then Daryl goes into the woods and it's hard to tell what's wrong with him. Was he shot? Just wounded? He, inexplicably, covers up his motorcycle after pushing it for a while. Evidently his motorcycle is broken, so he's going to go to ground. He odes that, then he meets the people. They seem to be simpatico after an initial feeling out period. Then, despite Daryl seeming to have a decent place to provide for them, they turn on him. And the most inexplicable part: the motorcycle was evidently working the entire time? So Daryl was just wondering around the woods here for... fun? Maybe I missed something ,but there were a lot of actions and plot points that just didn't make sense to me in this episode.
[Reply]
fairladyZ 03:33 PM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
This episode was... uneven.

On one hand, you have new characters, new conflicts, and new developments in the relationships of those we know. There's action. There's zombies. There's a forest fire with space blanket preserved zombies. There's the chopping off of a hand. There's Red going nuts then finding his inner Casanova.

Then there's the weirdness of the ambush. Totally random. Then Daryl goes into the woods and it's hard to tell what's wrong with him. Was he shot? Just wounded? He, inexplicably, covers up his motorcycle after pushing it for a while. Evidently his motorcycle is broken, so he's going to go to ground. He odes that, then he meets the people. They seem to be simpatico after an initial feeling out period. Then, despite Daryl seeming to have a decent place to provide for them, they turn on him. And the most inexplicable part: the motorcycle was evidently working the entire time? So Daryl was just wondering around the woods here for... fun? Maybe I missed something ,but there were a lot of actions and plot points that just didn't make sense to me in this episode.

I think daryl was pushing the bike and covered it cause he didn't want to make noise and attract anyone since he knew they were still close. I think he covered it cause he was hurt and going to rest and didn't want to get spotted.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:39 PM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by fairladyZ:
I think daryl was pushing the bike and covered it cause he didn't want to make noise and attract anyone since he knew they were still close. I think he covered it cause he was hurt and going to rest and didn't want to get spotted.
Yes. Nothing wrong with the motorcycle. He got injured when he crashed the bike.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:37 PM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Yes. Nothing wrong with the motorcycle. He got injured when he crashed the bike.
Sever case of road rash. The arm on his jacket was torn up.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:40 AM 11-17-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
So Darryls crossbow is gone...I bet we see this couple again
If they had only taken the motorcycle he'd probably let it slide.
[Reply]
notorious 09:45 AM 11-17-2015
I thought that the group would drive up on a crashed motorcycle with a a few walkers biting the couple.

Daryl walks up, calmly grabs his crossbow and walks away from the man as he begs for mercy.
[Reply]
Page 103 of 300
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Up