ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 215
« First < 115165205211212213214215
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
Miles 10:12 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Great subject matter, but I utterly loathe the fact that Roland Emmerich is anywhere within 1000 miles of this.

Roland Emmerich makes Michael Bay looks like Andrei Tarkovsky.
There is the occasional twist with some how the hell was there resume like that before something good. With you on itís not fucking likely with Emmerich.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:33 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Great subject matter, but I utterly loathe the fact that Roland Emmerich is anywhere within 1000 miles of this.

Roland Emmerich makes Michael Bay looks like Andrei Tarkovsky.
Oh come on. Emmerich is John Ford compared to Bay.
[Reply]
Miles 10:57 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Oh come on. Emmerich is John Ford compared to Bay.
I reluctantly make the point. Pain and Gain was good but a large part of that was Dwayne Johnson being great.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:32 AM 10-02-2019
Harder than Balinese Calculus.


[Reply]
Stryker 10:41 AM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
WOOD!

Hell yes!
[Reply]
Stryker 10:42 AM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Harder than Balinese Calculus.

This will be awesome as well. Can't wait.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 10:33 PM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This will be awesome as well. Can't wait.
I'm pretty excited, too. Snatch and LS&2SB are two of my favorite movies. Haven't been terribly impressed with most of his more recent stuff. Hopefully this is a return to form.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:48 AM 10-06-2019
Equalizer 2 was on HBO. This time Denzel is a Lyft driver and he helps out people with sad sob stories, usually requires going to Europe, and the local black kid who is headed down the wrong path. The movie starts out with him on a train in Europe and takes out 3 bad guys in the lounge car. Later the lady at the bookstore has her kid back, he doesn't tell her how it happened. The Silent Hero. If you like seeing Denzel beat up multiple bad guys, sort of like Liam Neeson, then see this flick. I've got Liam in Cold Pursuit recorded, next up.


[Reply]
PackerinMo 10:57 AM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Harder than Balinese Calculus.

Do you think he will say Alright, Alright, Alright?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:24 AM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
Equalizer 2 was on HBO. This time Denzel is a Lyft driver and he helps out people with sad sob stories, usually requires going to Europe, and the local black kid who is headed down the wrong path. The movie starts out with him on a train in Europe and takes out 3 bad guys in the lounge car. Later the lady at the bookstore has her kid back, he doesn't tell her how it happened. The Silent Hero. If you like seeing Denzel beat up multiple bad guys, sort of like Liam Neeson, then see this flick. I've got Liam in Cold Pursuit recorded, next up.

I thought it was highly enjoyable. The final showdown on the island during the storm was awesome as well.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 215
« First < 115165205211212213214215
Up