ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Volcanos: Earth's most fierce expression
scho63 04:53 PM 05-31-2024
I am watching online both photos and videos of the eruption of Iceland's volcano, something that laid dormant for 800 years.

It is both incredibly beautiful and incredibly scary simultaneously.

It is amazing to know that suddenly the Earth could blow it's top and this fiery inferno spills out and flows all over, quickly incinerating everything in it's path.

Hurricanes, tornados, cyclones, earthquakes, tsunamis, drought, extreme cold, extreme heat, hail, snow, blizzards, rain, flooding, wind have nothing on this king of all nature's expression of fury.

I have never been to Hawaii to see the Kīlauea volcano but can't imagine being caught up in that.

Have any of you CP members seen one up close and what is it like? :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:11 PM 05-31-2024
God damn global warming
[Reply]
Calcountry 05:13 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
God damn global warming
purest evidence that there is indeed global warming, every time one erupts. :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:49 PM 05-31-2024
Plate tectonics at its finest

It never rests.
[Reply]
Bump 05:55 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Calcountry:
purest evidence that there is indeed global warming, every time one erupts. :-)
now do a volcanic eruption vs 100 years of human pollution
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:00 PM 05-31-2024
You ever shoot a cum volcano inside a hooker scho?
[Reply]
Bump 06:09 PM 05-31-2024
Speaking of Volcano's, I always thought ancient mythology was pretty interesting. There's a volcano, I want to say in Hawaii, that if you don't throw a bottle of gin inside of the volcano the Goddess Pele will be angry and try to kill you. I watched some show about guys in a helicopter that tried to throw the bottle of gin into the volcano but missed by a little and they crashed and were stuck and almost died to the gas fumes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:11 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
Speaking of Volcano's, I always thought ancient mythology was pretty interesting. There's a volcano, I want to say in Hawaii, that if you don't throw a bottle of gin inside of the volcano the Goddess Pele will be angry and try to kill you. I watched some show about guys in a helicopter that tried to throw the bottle of gin into the volcano but missed by a little and they crashed and were stuck and almost died to the gas fumes.
I bet there's a hermit living there who started that myth. He goes out once a week or so and gathers up unbroken gin bottles.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 06:15 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
Well I think that proves it right there
[Reply]
scho63 07:09 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You ever shoot a cum volcano inside a hooker scho?

[Reply]
Bearcat 07:15 PM 05-31-2024

[Reply]
scho63 07:27 PM 05-31-2024

[Reply]
Eureka 07:44 PM 05-31-2024
Well seems humans have their own volcanic fierce expression during teenage years.....

[Reply]
BWillie 08:36 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
I am watching online both photos and videos of the eruption of Iceland's volcano, something that laid dormant for 800 years.

It is both incredibly beautiful and incredibly scary simultaneously.

It is amazing to know that suddenly the Earth could blow it's top and this fiery inferno spills out and flows all over, quickly incinerating everything in it's path.

Hurricanes, tornados, cyclones, earthquakes, tsunamis, drought, extreme cold, extreme heat, hail, snow, blizzards, rain, flooding, wind have nothing on this king of all nature's expression of fury.

I have never been to Hawaii to see the Kīlauea volcano but can't imagine being caught up in that.

Have any of you CP members seen one up close and what is it like? :-)
When the Yellowstone Caldera blows its top we are all gonna be in trouble
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:39 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Well seems humans have their own volcanic fierce expression during teenage years.....

Looks like scho the second a hooker walks into the room
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up