ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 38
« First < 243031323334 35363738 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:56 PM 04-19-2021
Have you considered that it is simply fun to make fun of idiots who think they're smart?
It's in his signature. It's not like he's actively posting it all over the place.

The fact that you and others are so intent on making fun of him suggests that it offends you in some way. Kind of odd behavior for someone that thinks his beliefs are backward or inferior.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:01 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I’m trying reeeally hard to remember this. I’ve been trying all today to remember this. And I might have hit upon the faintest memory of being chauffeured as opposed to driving myself (rare but, it has happened once or twice). But I have zero recollection of helping you into your house. So if I did I was only a non-faceplant away from being as bad off as you were.

Poor Jazzz...
I remembered the one sober person was reminiscing about this last year, starts about here.... https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...2#post14767232

So, I was probably misremembering and it was either KCM or ENDelt. I thought you had at least started the evening with us, but who knows.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:01 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's in his signature. It's not like he's actively posting it all over the place.

The fact that you and others are so intent on making fun of him suggests that it offends you in some way. Kind of odd behavior for someone that thinks his beliefs are backward or inferior.
Perhaps you didn't see the thread(s) that prompted him to make that his signature. If he were just a creationist, that would be one thing. But he aggressively insisted that he's smarter than every scientist despite mountains of evidence suggesting that his beliefs are nonsense. When we made fun of his hubris, he made that his signature for some reason? I guess to stick it to us? Not really sure.

Anyway he's a loud wrong asshole with thin skin. Making fun of someone like that is not "odd behavior" in my experience!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:50 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I remembered the one sober person was reminiscing about this last year, starts about here.... https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...2#post14767232

So, I was probably misremembering and it was either KCM or ENDelt. I thought you had at least started the evening with us, but who knows.
Yeah, rereading all of that I think a lot of us from that night are going to be misremembering or out right have no functioning memory what so ever of what all took place.

What is most likely if I did ride with you all that night, is that I rode over from Gator’s and got dropped back off at my car after words before you got taken home. Because I’m fairly positive I’d remember tucking you in. 😘
[Reply]
Mav 02:02 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Carcosa is the Trivia King. Knowledge of all facts.

The correct answer is any of the Alexsexual tards who still linger.

Lol, but I still love you bud. How you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:18 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The correct answer is any of the Alexsexual tards who still linger.
Originally Posted by Mav:
Lol, but I still love you bud. How you been?

speaking of the sulfurous odour of fart-waft-stench lingering in the air...

Hi mav..condolences. I know today is tuff on you champ. Hopefully you can
find another good looking mediocre QB to become obsessed with so you can be
a "fan" of another team again soon.
[Reply]
Otter 04-19-2021, 04:52 PM
This message has been deleted by Otter. Reason: fuck it
cooper barrett 04:55 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Mini Cock coozie
that's right now
[Reply]
eDave 05:09 PM 04-19-2021
The despising of Carcosa is wild to me. Scho said the same thing a long time ago and I just didn't get it.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:11 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
The despising of Carcosa is wild to me. Scho said the same thing a long time ago and I just didn't get it.
is it actually real? I assumed people were joking....he/she doesn't bother me at all...
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:19 PM 04-19-2021
Big fan of those "I am cumming so hard!1!!1" posts are ya?

NTTAWWT
[Reply]
eDave 05:29 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Big fan of those "I am cumming so hard!1!!1" posts are ya?

NTTAWWT
No. But given your example, Titty should have more @'s.
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:34 PM 04-19-2021
No. But given your example, Titty should have more @'s.
Titty doesn't have more because he clogs up threads with attention seeking bullshit actually wanting more.

My vote goes for people that say stupid shit like that often and for those tell everyone to kill themselves all the time. There's gotta be better responses than that stuff and I can't remember a time ever that there was so many, so consistently. Takes away a lot of friendly discussion and banter that we used to have. People choose not to post rather than get into a "kill yourself" battle over something like Daniel Sorenson or pancakes.
[Reply]
kstater 06:02 PM 04-19-2021
Currently it’s Cooper
[Reply]
carcosa 07:49 PM 04-19-2021
I love you electronic Dave!
[Reply]
eDave 07:50 PM 04-19-2021
I love you electronic Dave!
Kill yourself
[Reply]
Page 34 of 38
« First < 243031323334 35363738 >
Up