ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What would you do if your neighbor....
Mr. Flopnuts 07:46 PM 01-09-2009
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan:
Listen to your wife and buy some curtains.
Really? I ever see a house go on the market in my neighborhood I'll let you know. You'd be a good neighbor.

Have you gone over there and splained' the sitchiation to em? They're about to be cited by the city, so you've obviously won this war. Let them know your conditions for surrender. If they're good with it, great. If not, take no prisoners.
[Reply]
smittysbar 10:53 AM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan:
Listen to your wife and buy some curtains.
This.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:55 AM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by smittysbar:
This.
Fuck that. Why should I not be able to enjoy sitting on my deck? And we do have curtains. But I don't want to keep my house closed up all the time. I aksed him if he could wait until 10:00..which involves me closing my CURTAINS in my bedroom. I think that is more than reasonable.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 03:39 PM 01-09-2009
Once they're dead, you're going to chop up the limbs. You'll put those in little plastic baggies, and... okay, this is important. Do you have a blowtorch?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:41 PM 01-09-2009
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut:
Once they're dead, you're going to chop up the limbs. You'll put those in little plastic baggies, and... okay, this is important. Do you have a blowtorch?
I can get one
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 03:46 PM 01-09-2009
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I can get one
You're going to use that on the torso. If you have access to an incinerator, that would be an ideal method for disposal.

How does serving ground-up neighbor meat to people you don't really like very much sound? Just a suggestion, of course. That's really the time to get creative, so feel free to experiment (within reason)!
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:42 PM 01-09-2009
wasn't there a movie with samuel l jackson about this? maplewood terrace?
[Reply]
Hoover 03:46 PM 01-09-2009
Ive got two of those 4 globe old fashioned lights by my two entrances. They are effin bright, I've put the lowest watt bulbs I can find but having four of them on each post is a lot. The one close to the neighbor goes off at 10 pm, the one by the garage goes off at midnight.

That said I'd ask them to see if they can get a lower wattage bulb or see if it can be turned off at a certain hour.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:47 PM 01-09-2009
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Ive got two of those 4 globe old fashioned lights by my two entrances. They are effin bright, I've put the lowest watt bulbs I can find but having four of them on each post is a lot. The one close to the neighbor goes off at 10 pm, the one by the garage goes off at midnight.

That said I'd ask them to see if they can get a lower wattage bulb or see if it can be turned off at a certain hour.
This comes on at dusk and statys on until dawn

Actually I would want it kept off until a certain hour.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:48 PM 01-09-2009
1) Shoot it out repeatedly.

2) Antifreeze.

Good Lord, a gun and antifreeze can solve pretty much any problem you encounter.
[Reply]
Buck 03:50 PM 01-09-2009
Do they have grass in their backyard?

I'm thinking something like this.
Attached: googlemapsearch.JPG (52.9 KB) 
[Reply]
patteeu 03:55 PM 01-09-2009
Why not try to politely ask them to replace the bulb with a dimmer version first before you go trying to get them in trouble with the city?
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:47 PM 01-09-2009
I enjoy all the prodding it took Pete to simply go over and talk to the guy.

Quite a pair of stones you have.

No wonder you are such a tough guy behind the keyboard.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:52 PM 01-09-2009
Interesting the beating Pete is taking, while the guy that has no regard for his neighbors and installs a fucking spotlight comes off as an innocent in all this.

If someone like Iowanian, Bugeater, Frazod, etc posted this thread, you wouldn't hear a peep about "having the stones" to confront someone that obviously could give two shits about his neighbors.

You either have to be Stevie Wonder, or a real asshole to install something like that and NOT think it's going to be a nuisance to others.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:05 PM 01-09-2009
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Interesting the beating Pete is taking, while the guy that has no regard for his neighbors and installs a ****ing spotlight comes off as an innocent in all this.

If someone like Iowanian, Bugeater, Frazod, etc posted this thread, you wouldn't hear a peep about "having the stones" to confront someone that obviously could give two shits about his neighbors.

You either have to be Stevie Wonder, or a real asshole to install something like that and NOT think it's going to be a nuisance to others.
None of the posters you listed above would have been dickless enough to try and weigh all these other options before *gasp* just talking to the guy.

Never mind the hilarity of the mindset of someone who automatically thinks this simple talk would result in some kind of thunder dome situation.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up