ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 73 of 77
« First < 23636970717273 74757677 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:06 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The Franchise also sold out. You can suck my dick bitch
I'm not sure you understand what a sell out is. Also you are a bottom feeding scum sucker. You literally have no ounce of respect from anyone on this site. You were such a God damn idiot that you got ran off this site and then weaseled your way back in under a new name (which should be changed back to Penbrook because youre not worthy of the new name.

You're the creepiest motherfucker on this site and if you weren't such a stupid fuck I'd be scared for Patrick Mahomes' fiances safety. Are you a neck beard or just a skinny little creep?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:52 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Still happy to be part of the sane minority who doesn't want to watch the organization eat shit when Hill's earned redemption with another team and is such a cuddly and stand up guy now and gee, we're just thrilled to have him, because everybody deserves another chance as long as they're not playing for a small market midwestern team that dares to challenge New England for conference supremacy.
My only post in this thread - well, until now.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:56 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
God damn TLO. You shit eater lol. The best thing about this thread is PB being one of the most reasonable voices in this thread.
You seriously are a ****ing idiot. Let this shit die you ****! Seriously dude, I knew it was going to be some ****ing fool that bumped this thread, well, I was correct. kudos fuqtard!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:00 PM 10-23-2020
#REEKTOO
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:23 PM 10-23-2020
Where the hell are those other 450 people hiding?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:25 PM 10-23-2020
Clay was the first person who knew Tyreek was innocent and no one believed him on this thread. Clay knows everything and you guys just dismiss it. You all are a bunch of idiots
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:33 PM 10-23-2020
I think this thread needs to be locked and or disappear if mods would be kindly to do so.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:36 PM 10-23-2020
My take away...never get emotionally involved with a chick named Crystal...nothing good ever happens.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:44 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
We were all lied to and it was presented as facts. No it wasn't right to jump to conclusions but when emotions get the best of us because of the severity of the accusations and a history with his ex gf pretty hard to know how to react. This country media finds you guilty before a fair trial. So publically Tyreek Hill was humiliated and found guilty because the media said so.

I don't think enough was done by the media to right the wrong that was done to his reputation.

Now this thread needs to go away and what a shameful bump.
Maybe it's good to have a reminder from time to time, even if it is a little painful, that the media doesn't always do such a great job especially when it comes to a high profile athlete and a hot button topic.

:-)
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:52 PM 10-23-2020
This thread brings back nightmares. Damn whoever bumped it.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:58 PM 10-23-2020
Btw I'm super proud of myself. My original post in this thread:

NEVER DOUBT MY HOLY WISDOM!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:17 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Btw I'm super proud of myself. My original post in this thread:

NEVER DOUBT MY HOLY WISDOM!
:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:25 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
You seriously are a ****ing idiot. Let this shit die you ****! Seriously dude, I knew it was going to be some ****ing fool that bumped this thread, well, I was correct. kudos fuqtard!
OH go fuck yourself. Self righteous prick. Don't really understand what you have against me, but you can fuck right off.
[Reply]
srvy 01:41 AM 10-24-2020
The thing is we all saw what happened with Kareem Hunt. We released him lost all rights to him along with compensation.

No one could have foreseen what transpired with Hill but to release him outright instead of suspending indefinitely was stupidity after being burned on Hunt.

The people that pushed for releasing Reek outright didn't learn from that and never will. They are the cancel culture and need shamed.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:52 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
The thing is we all saw what happened with Kareem Hunt. We released him lost all rights to him along with compensation.

No one could have foreseen what transpired with Hill but to release him outright instead of suspending indefinitely was stupidity after being burned on Hunt.

The people that pushed for releasing Reek outright didn't learn from that and never will. They are the cancel culture and need shamed.
Nobody needs shamed expect that bitch Carol Brooks Pryer and media responsible for all this and that cunt ex wife of his but lots of people got duped in this whole thing.

This fucking thread needs to go away and move on we are GOD DAMN WORLD CHAMPIONS get over ourselves

God bless Tyreek Hill and Chiefs Planet and Chiefs Kingdom.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 77
« First < 23636970717273 74757677 >
Up