ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 33 of 77
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:01 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Me too!
Me three!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:02 PM 04-27-2019
Tyreek should be suspended but kicked off the team nope. Imagine Hill and Watkins with Hardman and D Rob with Kelce!! Unstoppable
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:13 PM 04-27-2019
Browns fans are already defensive about the Hunt pickup. They defend it by saying it wasn’t domestic violence and he was never charged, which is actually true. But a lot of those same Browns fans defending him were probably calling for his head the moment that video dropped. Violence isn’t a laughing matter but I can’t help but to laugh at the hypocrisy.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:20 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Seeing him with another team would be absolutely sickening.
Make no mistake...this ABSOLUTELY carries weight with the Chiefs...Hill is just that talented.

He's the scariest player in the NFL...they were about to make him the highest paid WR in history.

You cant just give those players away to other teams....hell, Von Miller likely killed someone. All that will happen in a years time, is everyone will regret letting him go. I dont see too many people, now, happy that Hunt plays for the Browns.

It's the harsh reality of the situation....you may hate him as a person but he's in the business of winning football games. KC doesn't win that Ravens game without him...some will say "this is bigger than football"...it actually isn't because he will still be destroying defenses in the NFL...just for another team.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:54 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
If Hill is going to be allowed to play again at some point then why release him? At that point it becomes a business decision and a business decision would say to not cut him if he can play.
Literally the point I've made all along (including early on with Hunt).

I would say that I can't believe Chief Fan is stupid/emotional enough to want him cut, but I've met Chief Fan and they clearly are.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:56 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Due Process

It’s clear many of you failed 7th grade civics
Dont disagree with you one bit but "due process" means nothing to GODdell and the NFL anyway....
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:32 PM 05-01-2019
Now some dust has settled I wonder how this poll would look like if it was started over again? I thought Monday was gonna be a pivotal day as far as Tyreek's future with the Chiefs is concerned. But that day passed without anything happening and then we had the farcical "report" by KC5 yesterday which probably helped Tyreek more than hurt him. And now today we hear the NFL will not be moving to put Ty on the exempt list. If anyone would have told me last Friday that we would be in this position today I would have found it very hard to believe. There's still a few hurdles to jump of course, But to me it looks like more and more Chiefs fans are beginning to see that releasing Hill hurts us and only us, and we're not falling for the Kareem Hunt trick again. Hopefully the case will be thrown out once again and then we will see what happens. I can't see how the NFL can ban Hill for a long period when there is no evidence involved. And as the days go by the more the heat around Ty will slowly subside.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:34 PM 05-01-2019
I'm still happy with my vote... Save Tyreek...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:39 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Now some dust has settled I wonder how this poll would look like if it was started over again? I thought Monday was gonna be a pivotal day as far as Tyreek's future with the Chiefs is concerned. But that day passed without anything happening and then we had the farcical "report" by KC5 yesterday which probably helped Tyreek more than hurt him. And now today we hear the NFL will not be moving to put Ty on the exempt list. If anyone would have told me last Friday that we would be in this position today I would have found it very hard to believe. There's still a few hurdles to jump of course, But to me it looks like more and more Chiefs fans are beginning to see that releasing Hill hurts us and only us, and we're not falling for the Kareem Hunt trick again. Hopefully the case will be thrown it once again and then we will see what happens. I can't see how the NFL can ban Hill for a long period when there is no evidence involved. And as the days go by the more the heat around Ty will slowly subside.
Honestly, if you fell for the Hunt “trick” the first time, you’re either really ****ing stupid or too emotional to be making most decisions.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:40 PM 05-01-2019
No excuse to abuse women or children. Bye Reek.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:21 PM 05-01-2019
Still happy to be part of the sane minority who doesn't want to watch the organization eat shit when Hill's earned redemption with another team and is such a cuddly and stand up guy now and gee, we're just thrilled to have him, because everybody deserves another chance as long as they're not playing for a small market midwestern team that dares to challenge New England for conference supremacy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:52 PM 05-01-2019
I kind of feel like this has already blown over.

A month from now no one will be screaming for his release.

And to boot...we will sign him at an incredible discount.

I think Clark'$ front office $en$e overrode his boy scout programming.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:01 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I kind of feel like this has already blown over.
Down to only 128 tweets about Hill in the last hour
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:02 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Down to only 128 tweets about Hill in the last hour
we're no longer the shiny thing

SJW outrage moves fast
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:35 PM 05-01-2019
And the world might have just figured out how crazy the team on the chick's half of the story is...
[Reply]
Page 33 of 77
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up