ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 27 of 77
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 01:37 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Horsefeathers!
It's his history that makes him easy prey!
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:40 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It's great that Halfcan has spent so much time living with Tyreek and Cristal, so that he can give us the real "inside scoop" on what's truly going on, and what everything means!
Did I fucking say that? No. I said my OPINION based on Reeks on words.

The tape was disgusting. Stop defending this pos.

A kids well-being means more than trying to replace a football player and if you don't think so, your moral compass is fucked.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:41 PM 04-26-2019
It's his history that makes him easy prey!
Reek is not the one with the broken arm and bruises. His son is the prey dumbass.

Reek is not a victim here. Get a grip. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:42 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Did I fucking say that? No. I said my OPINION based on Reeks on words.

A kids well-being means more than trying to replace a football player and if you don't think so, your moral compass is fucked.
The only thing I'm defending is the due process. Now that the case has reopened, we can get some actual answers instead of knee-jerk speculation. Don't you want that as well? Or do we just take what scant bit of shitty "evidence" we currently possess and call it a day?
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 01:42 PM 04-26-2019
Did I ****ing say that? No. I said my OPINION based on Reeks on words.

A kids well-being means more than trying to replace a football player and if you don't think so, your moral compass is ****ed.
No, you're trying to hang him using the taped conversation of a crazy woman!
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:46 PM 04-26-2019
The only thing I'm defending is the due process. Now that the case has reopened, we can get some actual answers instead of knee-jerk speculation. Don't you want that as well? Or do we just take what scant bit of shitty "evidence" we currently possess and call it a day?
I do want due process...including a trial and jail time.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:46 PM 04-26-2019
Crystals step-mother was the one that started this whole shit-fire....it'll be interesting if Crystal get jail time for lying to the DA. Congrats...her master plan seems to umm..backfired.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:47 PM 04-26-2019
No, you're trying to hang him using the taped conversation of a crazy woman!
"Daddy did it!"

Try twisting those words.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:55 PM 04-26-2019
I do want due process...including a trial and jail time.
If guilty, absolutely.

I just believe this whole thing is more complex and twisted that what we're seeing on the surface at this point, and I want to know EVERYTHING.
[Reply]
-King- 01:59 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Well, if she's hanging with and fucking/sucking a person who did the other things you detailed in your post, isn't she crazy? Or did she think her juices were going to cure him?

Why do you think she was with him?
If you use your excellent reading comprehension skills you'd see I called her dumb for what she did and that abused women are prone to making dumb irrational decisions. A woman going back to their abuser is very common.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:00 PM 04-26-2019
Reek is not the one with the broken arm and bruises. His son is the prey dumbass.

Reek is not a victim here. Get a grip. :-)
Bruises? First I've heard of any bruises? EVIDENCE is what you need! So far, from the recording, they both used belts on the kid. He may have fallen and broke his arm. Tyreek "punched" his son in the chest as a form of punishment.

How much of her secretly taped conversation was contrived? Embellished? Made up?

Was the word "punched" embellished? Was the word "terrified" embellished? You're really obtuse if you don't second guess the secretly taped conversation.

SHE SET HIM UP DUM DUM!
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:01 PM 04-26-2019
If guilty, absolutely.

I just believe this whole thing is more complex and twisted that what we're seeing on the surface at this point, and I want to know EVERYTHING.
Agree!
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:05 PM 04-26-2019
Bruises? First I've heard of any bruises? EVIDENCE is what you need! So far, from the recording, they both used belts on the kid. He may have fallen and broke his arm. Tyreek "punched" his son in the chest as a form of punishment.

How much of her secretly taped conversation was contrived? Embellished? Made up?

Was the word "punched" embellished? Was the word "terrified" embellished? You're really obtuse if you don't second guess the secretly taped conversation.

SHE SET HIM UP DUM DUM!
If he's guilty, her "setting him up" won't matter...
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:10 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
If he's guilty, her "setting him up" won't matter...
Well that is the question we've been talking about all day isn't it Captain Obvious!
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:21 PM 04-26-2019
Well that is the question we've been talking about all day isn't it Captain Obvious!
Some of ya'all are easily distracted...just getting us back on track...
[Reply]
Page 27 of 77
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up