ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 26 of 77
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 01:13 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
If his own son is TERRIFIED of him- what more do you need to know?

Abusers hide in the gray area behind a smile.
I seriously doubt he is terrified of him ……. you're listening to a woman who taped a conversation, basically entrapping Tyreek, for personal gain of some sort. Don't you think she would embellish/manipulate the conversation somewhat???
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:14 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Oh common,

My kids are TERRIFIED of me when they act a fool. Doesn't mean shit
If you think a 3 year old should be scared to death of his parent, whipped with a belt and punched - I don' know what else to say. Sad.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 01:16 PM 04-26-2019
If you think a 3 year old should be scared to death of his parent, whipped with a belt and punched - I don' know what else to say. Sad.
What you don't know is what really happened, dip-shit! You're taking one crazy womans secretly taped conversation and using it as a video in your little mind!
[Reply]
Shields68 01:17 PM 04-26-2019
On the other hand it is hard to take what she said as 100% gospel. The kid is not there, no showing he is actually scared of Hill. The belt and punched is not good. But without knowing how hard, whether it hurt.. is jumping to a lot of conclusions.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:18 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
I seriously doubt he is terrified of him ……. you're listening to a woman who taped a conversation, basically entrapping Tyreek, for personal gain of some sort. Don't you think she would embellish/manipulate the conversation somewhat???
Did Reek deny it? Deny punching him and whooping his ass with a belt?

No.

He seemed pleased the kid was scared of him- and then said "you should be too..."

A real tough guy. :-)

I don't like how she did the tape, how the media has tried to profit from it, ect- but his own words have doomed him.

The real Reek is right there.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:20 PM 04-26-2019
What you don't know is what really happened, dip-shit! You're taking one crazy womans secretly taped conversation and using it as a video in your little mind!
Once again- It was REEKS OWN WORDS!

Not hers.

But keep defending this kid and woman beater.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:20 PM 04-26-2019
https://twitter.com/KCTV5/status/1121854752030187521

That didn't take long.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:22 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
https://twitter.com/KCTV5/status/1121854752030187521

JUST IN: Criminal case against Tyreek Hill, fiance reopened following audio's release https://t.co/MXfH83WFp0 pic.twitter.com/NUnzCAKQCo

— KCTV5 News (@KCTV5) April 26, 2019

[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 01:22 PM 04-26-2019
Did Reek deny it? Deny punching him and whooping his ass with a belt?

No.

He seemed pleased the kid was scared of him- and then said "you should be too..."

A real tough guy. :-)

I don't like how she did the tape, how the media has tried to profit from it, ect- but his own words have doomed him.

The real Reek is right there.
Like someone said earlier......you don't know if he was giving her the eye-roll or just laughed when she said that crap about the chest punch. It could have been a back handed slap for all you know. Wake up man.....he was secretely recorded for a reason.... what do you think the reason was for?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:24 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

:-)
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 01:27 PM 04-26-2019
:-)
You are a little slow aren't you Halfcan???!!!! The recording is worse for her than for him!!!!! Unproven allegations! She admits the kid may have fallen and broke his arm. Take some Adderall, I hear it clears the cob webs!
[Reply]
Chiefer8989 01:29 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
We can win a Super Bowl without Hill.
Correct. But it's going to be tougher to do without him vs with him. Talent like him isn't easy to find.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:31 PM 04-26-2019
You are a little slow aren't you Halfcan???!!!! The recording is worse for her than for him!!!!! Unproven allegations! She admits the kid may have fallen and broke his arm. Take some Adderall, I hear it clears the cob webs!
Go fuck yourself. I have lived through this with my grandson getting abused. Abusers always have an excuse. They both admitted to whooping this kid.

Reek does not get the benefit of the doubt with his history.

Defending him makes you just as bad.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 01:36 PM 04-26-2019
Go **** yourself. I have lived through this with my grandson getting abused. Abusers always have an excuse. They both admitted to whooping this kid.

Reek does not get the benefit of the doubt with his history.

Defending him makes you just as bad.

Horsefeathers!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:37 PM 04-26-2019
It's great that Halfcan has spent so much time living with Tyreek and Cristal, so that he can give us the real "inside scoop" on what's truly going on, and what everything means!
[Reply]
Page 26 of 77
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up