ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 25 of 77
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:37 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If you don't want him here, he'll play somewhere else. Period. He also happens to be the most dynamic WR in the league.
The last thing I want is him on this team tainting our Super Bowl, which he will.

We can win it without him.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:38 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I wanted to wait until there was PROOF that Reek is the monster he is being made out to be. I think he was tried in the media before the facts were out.

But I heard all I need to when she said:

"Your son is terrified of you!"

TERRIFIED!

Kids and animals know a good person from the bad. When your own son is scared shitless and cries just to have to face you-you are a pos.

Even when my kids did something and made me angry, I never used a belt on them and they were NEVER scared for their life. We always hugged it out and talked about what they did.

I believe he has abused his son for years, I think he was the cause of the kid's broken arm. I think the mother is a pos as well, using this history as leverage to cover her own abuse. I hope they both go to jail. You don't need to "whoop" a 3-year-old with a belt-ever.
This, precisely, is the problem.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:41 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
Given the Hunt debacle.... Morally, football wise...I agree with this. Let the NFL levy their punishment. BUT man up for the child and the Chiefs. I assume there are actual grounds per his contract to fire/cut him... then another team has the fastest human in the NFL. And the child is no better off. Sit him down and explain...we could fire you. INSTEAD, you WILL go to constant therapy, you WILL have supervision, this is how you stay in the NFL. No debate.

Stand up for the child. Get Tyreek help. And don't dismiss a great player. That is a win.

Alter boys aren't going to take you to a SB. But taking care of your employees and their families just might. Hell, we all have our demons.... If I were in Reeks situation, I would gladly accept help. And a paycheck.
The Chiefs would be wise to hire you...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:42 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Shaid:
If you are moving on from him, trade him.
Why move on from, or trade him, if the NFL is going to allow him to still play in the NFL?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:44 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
When told his son was scared of him, his reply was that she should be scared too... that’s a great big cloud of dark smoke, whether she was trying to entrap him or not
I agree. But I think it is overstepping the line to take that dark smoke and act like there is now hard evidence of years of abuse, the way some are taking it.

It's not a cut and dry situation, either way. He's clearly not innocent, but he's also not clearly guilty - no matter what one believes.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:45 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
If your the owner you dont need this shit show drama day in and day out.
It's obvious this is going to drag out in the news/courts for a year at least.
Look how much time has been wasted on this drama already.
I don't think Tryeek plays for KC again, just my two cents.
I don't like it....but I agree with you.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:48 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Shaid:
If you are moving on from him, trade him.
Exactly who is going to trade for this shitshow??? Teams will do what they always do.. wait till he’s released and find out how many games or banishment happens..
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:49 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hes in his last year if his deal. Waiving him he would have to go through waivers making it harder for the Pat's to get him.
It also makes him a free agent at the end of the year. If someone wants to sign him, Chiefs would likely get a comp pick. Releasing him outright is knee-jerk reactionary, like Hunt was.

The problem is that right now this board thinks there are only two options:

1. release him immediately.
2. condone child abuse.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:50 PM 04-26-2019
I voted no because there's too big a chance that he'll be more than a lost HUGE weapon, but because he'll ultimately come back to hurt us when another team signs us.

Make the NFL perma-ban him, we've seen this movie...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:51 PM 04-26-2019
So meredith knew about audio before news broke....... Interesting
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:53 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The problem is that we were sold that tyreek was going through very very very extensive anger management already. That's no longer gonna sell as a fix. And agreed... We will cheer for whomever is on the field and we've rooted for scumbags before. But the Chiefs are in a lose lose here which is my issue. They lose if they cut him, but although an outstanding player they also lose if they keep him. So.... That's the rub right now I think more than being too disgusted to root for a bad person
They really aren't. They only lose if the cut him. What, exactly, are they losing by suspending him?
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 12:53 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It probably was. A suspension would have made everyone satisfied.

Hill on the other hand can't play another snap for this team. Flush him.
Give me a break! You can push a woman and kick her when she's down....but 3 year olds are off limits? That is crazy talk! It's all bad! But this is what happens when the self-righteous have their say. The line keeps moving, past the point of absurdity…..kind of like political correctness!

You make the punishment fit the crime. No one knows how his arm was broke. The chest punch/slap is his way of rearing his kid. Get him some counseling.....don't throw him to the wolves!!!
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:55 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Give me a break! You can push a woman and kick her when she's down....but 3 year olds are off limits? That is crazy talk! It's all bad! But this is what happens when the self-righteous have their say. The line keeps moving, past the point of absurdity…..kind of like political correctness!

You make the punishment fit the crime. No one knows how his arm was broke. The chest punch/slap is his way of rearing his kid. Get him some counseling.....don't throw him to the wolves!!!

Go jump in a well, Tyreek
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:06 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
This, precisely, is the problem.
If his own son is TERRIFIED of him- what more do you need to know?

Abusers hide in the gray area behind a smile.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:11 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
If his own son is TERRIFIED of him- what more do you need to know?

Abusers hide in the gray area behind a smile.
Oh common,

My kids are TERRIFIED of me when they act a fool. Doesn't mean shit
[Reply]
Page 25 of 77
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up