ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 24 of 77
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:46 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I voted no. But for the reason that I don't want to see him sign with another team. It hurt doing the right thing with Hunt only to see him snatched up by Dorsey. Let the league be the one to make the decision this time. If they can him from the league, so be it. But if they suspend him for a set number of games, then it would be dumb to release him. He would sign with another team and the only ones hurt would be the Chiefs. Screw that.
Let's be clear; that was NEVER the right thing. The "right" thing would have been a suspension.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:47 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Let's be clear; that was NEVER the right thing. The "right" thing would have been a suspension.
yup............ Releasing Hunt was dumb.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:50 AM 04-26-2019
Yip
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:50 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
yup............ Releasing Hunt was dumb.
It probably was. A suspension would have made everyone satisfied.

Hill on the other hand can't play another snap for this team. Flush him.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:56 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It probably was. A suspension would have made everyone satisfied.

Hill on the other hand can't play another snap for this team. Flush him.
If you don't want him here, he'll play somewhere else. Period. He also happens to be the most dynamic WR in the league.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:59 AM 04-26-2019
If you don't want him here, he'll play somewhere else. Period. He also happens to be the most dynamic WR in the league.
Cool.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 10:59 AM 04-26-2019
I voted no..let the NFL handle it..as it is we have one of the best NFL receivers on the cheap!. Dude needs help..give him what he needs (counseling and anger management classes) otherwise another team/teams will. Don't Hunt this up Chiefs. All you guys throwing shade when not all the info is out will be the same ones yelling REEEK when Mahomes is dropping 70 yd dimes to him later in the year after the NFL gets done with him.(deservingly so BTW)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:00 AM 04-26-2019
This.

What Hunt did wasn't even that bad. A release was totally uncalled for even if he lied. What young 20-year-old doesn't lie to their employer anyway? That was a terrible decision by the Chiefs

Hill on the other hand this is different. What he did is terrible. I don't want to root for someone who did what he did in the past and continues to do it. That's just me.

I do get the whole why release him if someone else would sign him thought process but I don't really care if another team signs him. I dont think this is an isolated incident like w Hunt. I think there's a good chance he does this again and gets suspended forever.

If anyone here knows repeat felons or people who like to beat their girlfriends/kids they usually can't help themselces. They are who they are.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:06 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
I voted no..let the NFL handle it..as it is we have one of the best NFL receivers on the cheap!. Dude needs help..give him what he needs (counseling and anger management classes) otherwise another team/teams will. Don't Hunt this up Chiefs. All you guys throwing shade when not all the info is out will be the same ones yelling REEEK when Mahomes is dropping 70 yd dimes to him later in the year after the NFL gets done with him.(deservingly so BTW)
The problem is that we were sold that tyreek was going through very very very extensive anger management already. That's no longer gonna sell as a fix. And agreed... We will cheer for whomever is on the field and we've rooted for scumbags before. But the Chiefs are in a lose lose here which is my issue. They lose if they cut him, but although an outstanding player they also lose if they keep him. So.... That's the rub right now I think more than being too disgusted to root for a bad person
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:14 AM 04-26-2019
I'm good with whatever the Chiefs decide.
[Reply]
redshirt32 11:39 AM 04-26-2019
If your the owner you dont need this shit show drama day in and day out.
It's obvious this is going to drag out in the news/courts for a year at least.
Look how much time has been wasted on this drama already.
I don't think Tryeek plays for KC again, just my two cents.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:10 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
TMZ? What planet are you on? Stop making up shit to get Sweet Daddy all excited. It's beneath even you and he's fragile at the moment.
You're the one with the weeping vagina disguised as "moral superiority", Mr. Black Op and I are simply discussing the events of this most unusual case.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:21 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
Derrick Thomas would have been chased out of town as would several Chiefs greats with today's media and social media.
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yup, DT and Dale Carter are the first two to come to mind...
Don't you know it. Those guys wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against the machine today. And yet, there are some idiots who believe that we're actually IMPROVING our society with this utter horse shit.

I was just musing today that if the US in its current form were asked to go to war against Nazi Germany, this country would get bent over and ass fucked SO hard, we'd all be shitting schnitzel for decades thereafter.

Originally Posted by oldman:
How can you justify having this kind of guy in the locker room now? The Chiefs can't count on him, his teammates can't count on him, and most of them will avoid him like a week old turd. There's a lot of difference between being a "playa" and a child beater.
Unless Mahomes himself turns his back, none of the other players will.

Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Where are people getting 4-8 games from? Adrian Peterson got 1 year from his child abuse. Depending on the charges he could be punished even more severely for attempting to conspire with Crystal to cover it up. Also getting nailed as a repeat offender in the eyes if the NFL. This dude could be looking at years of suspension.
Would it be possible to sit it out and find out what the repercussions are first? And would you not agree that if the Chiefs knee-jerk release Hill that we've learned absolutely nothing and will in fact damage our team even further again?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:27 PM 04-26-2019
I voted no. I am not in favor of it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:35 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
I wanted to wait until there was PROOF that Reek is the monster he is being made out to be. I think he was tried in the media before the facts were out.

But I heard all I need to when she said:

"Your son is terrified of you!"

TERRIFIED!

Kids and animals know a good person from the bad. When your own son is scared shitless and cries just to have to face you-you are a pos.

Even when my kids did something and made me angry, I never used a belt on them and they were NEVER scared for their life. We always hugged it out and talked about what they did.

I believe he has abused his son for years, I think he was the cause of the kid's broken arm. I think the mother is a pos as well, using this history as leverage to cover her own abuse. I hope they both go to jail. You don't need to "whoop" a 3-year-old with a belt-ever.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 77
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up