ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 22 of 77
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
threebag 09:02 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
All I can say is that IF it’s true, he should never play in the NFL again... not just for the Chiefs, but for anyone

But if the league intends to let him play again at some point, it would make me sick to see him somewhere in the AFCW... try to imagine him and AB together in Vegas
This is were the league and it’s owners need to hardline and set a zero tolerance policy going forward. It will never change with acceptance and rehabilitation.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:02 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Wait, so a woman who LIED to the government.... Then decided to try to entrap Tyreek to saying things and he denied the broken arm.

Yeah ok
We now know that only Tyreek and his fiancé were there when the kid broke his arm.

We also know from the recording that it happened on Tyreek’s watch. He would’ve said otherwise if that wasn’t true.

If it’s a spiral fracture, Tyreek 100% did it. That’s the only explanation. You don’t get a spiral fracture from falling. Spiral fractures are almost always abuse, because of how they happen. There’s no way that happened from him “falling” like she mentions as his excuse.

The type of injury is the missing piece to this puzzle for me. If it’s a spiral fracture and that is confirmed, Tyreek did it and he needs to be kicked out of the league.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:03 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
This is were the league and it’s owners need to hardline and set a zero tolerance policy going forward. It will never change with acceptance and rehabilitation.
Wont happen
[Reply]
Mecca 09:04 AM 04-26-2019
It's so hardline that Jeffery Simmons is a first round pick with a torn ACL...
[Reply]
Sorce 09:04 AM 04-26-2019
I'm fine with suspending him till his contract runs out. I don't want another Hunt situation where another team picks him up, we get nothing and nothing happens to that team.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:05 AM 04-26-2019
Wont happen
It has happened before with Greg hardy and Ray Rice, and for a long while Michael Vick.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:05 AM 04-26-2019
Wait, so a woman who LIED to the government.... Then decided to try to entrap Tyreek to saying things and he denied the broken arm.

Yeah ok
When it finally comes out that he did it, will you stop making excuses for him then? Or do you just want to believe in your make believe heroes so bad, you'll make yourself accept anything?
[Reply]
jaa1025 09:06 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
No. Suspend him. Retain rights.

Every other team will add him if given the chance.
Fully agree with this. It's a smart business move.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:06 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It has happened before with Greg hardy and Ray Rice, and for a long while Michael Vick.
- Joe Mixon
- Adrian Peterson
- Rueben Foster
- Mike Brown
-Eziekell Elliot

Do you want me to keep going..........
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:07 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
When it finally comes out that he did it, will you stop making excuses for him then? Or do you just want to believe in your make believe heroes so bad, you'll make yourself accept anything?
Based on your posting how can it be "WHEN"?
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:09 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If it’s a spiral fracture, Tyreek 100% did it. That’s the only explanation. You don’t get a spiral fracture from falling. Spiral fractures are almost always abuse, because of how they happen. There’s no way that happened from him “falling” like she mentions as his excuse.

The type of injury is the missing piece to this puzzle for me. If it’s a spiral fracture and that is confirmed, Tyreek did it and he needs to be kicked out of the league.
Untrue. “Causes of spiral fractures include:

Falling after trying to compensate for a loss in balance by putting out an arm or quickly repositioning the leg.”

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319174.php
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:21 AM 04-26-2019
- Joe Mixon
- Adrian Peterson
- Rueben Foster
- Mike Brown
-Eziekell Elliot

Do you want me to keep going..........
You keep bringing up those examples as if they're anywhere remotely close to tyreek. Mixon is the closest, and he's basically getting the second chance tyreek got.

Ray rices elevator punch set the bar for cringeworthy behavior. Tyreeks was already close to that level. That is laughable to think zeke or hunt or any of those guys' actions hold a candle to a guy who hit a pregnant woman. I'm not talking about which act is worse than the other. I'm talking optics. Bad as mixons punch was, barely anyone remembers it. I guaran-****ing-tee you everyone remembers the ray Rice punch and that everyone still has that cringey image in their head of a guy wailing on a pregnant woman. And they will remember that a decade from now too if he keeps playing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:24 AM 04-26-2019
It needs to happen but won’t

All I know is that we better not let him go somewhere else like the AFCW or New England if the NFL doesn’t bring the hammer down... to hell with another Hunt situation
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:51 AM 04-26-2019
If he ends up with another team, Coach Reid should put a bounty on his knees. Take the 15 yard penalty, end his career.
[Reply]
burt 09:52 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If he ends up with another team, Coach Reid should put a bounty on his knees. Take the 15 yard penalty, end his career.
Oh my.....
[Reply]
Page 22 of 77
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up