ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 21 of 77
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:17 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Frank Clark isn't a repeat offender and one of his victims wasn't a 3-year old boy who now thinks that being forced to hold out his arms while he's punched in the chest is "normal".
Again no proof this happened minus a baby mama
[Reply]
Shields68 08:29 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
You know nothing of the details of the situation. You assume Crystal is a sane human being and not a compulsive liar. You and so many others are making a impulsive decision based on journalism and a voicemail that really didn't add any information that we or the DA already didn't know.

Now... my stance,

I am playing this how anyone should play this... Wait until we (people sitting on their couches detached and far from being involved in this situation) have all the FACTS and information before loading the gun. I am not saying he is innocent and I am definitely not saying he shouldn't be released but I am going to let due process take it's course.
See this is where I am at. The Police should have had this tape. There is a reason that they believe that the tape is not enough to pursue this matter. It seems clear that the mother was making this tape for a reason and it was a set up Tyreke for whatever reason she had. Not saying he is innocent, would have like he denied it but what I listened to did not seem like the whole conversation. Maybe he did deny it and just gave up later in the conversation. But he needs to part ways with her.

I would let the NFL take the lead and do what they want to do. For a franchise willing to cut ways with Hunt so quickly, you have to wonder why do we bring in a lot of guys with checkered pasts. But anyway the problem is that your dealing with young 20 somethings, mistakes are going to be made, teams are going to give them 2nd chances... especially where there is not enough for the cops to pursue.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:33 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Again no proof this happened minus a baby mama
:-)

Other than the recording that not only implicated him in this one incident but suggest there were MULTIPLE others.

Are you really that naive, or are you willfully this ignorant?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:35 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I always enjoy people who get self righteous on message boards.
Iron Knee
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:36 AM 04-26-2019

Other than the recording that not only implicated him in this one incident but suggest there were MULTIPLE others.

Of course he is...
[Reply]
burt 08:38 AM 04-26-2019
Given the Hunt debacle.... Morally, football wise...I agree with this. Let the NFL levy their punishment. BUT man up for the child and the Chiefs. I assume there are actual grounds per his contract to fire/cut him... then another team has the fastest human in the NFL. And the child is no better off. Sit him down and explain...we could fire you. INSTEAD, you WILL go to constant therapy, you WILL have supervision, this is how you stay in the NFL. No debate.

Stand up for the child. Get Tyreek help. And don't dismiss a great player. That is a win.

Alter boys aren't going to take you to a SB. But taking care of your employees and their families just might. Hell, we all have our demons.... If I were in Reeks situation, I would gladly accept help. And a paycheck.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:43 AM 04-26-2019
All I can say is that IF it’s true, he should never play in the NFL again... not just for the Chiefs, but for anyone

But if the league intends to let him play again at some point, it would make me sick to see him somewhere in the AFCW... try to imagine him and AB together in Vegas
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:45 AM 04-26-2019
I still vote no.

Suspend him for the entire season for all I care.
Put him in counseling/parenting classes.

BUT YOU HOLD ON TO THOSE RIGHTS, do not let another team like the Patriots come in and beat us with him.
[Reply]
Shaid 08:46 AM 04-26-2019
If you are moving on from him, trade him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:48 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I still vote no.

BUT YOU HOLD ON TO THOSE RIGHTS, do not let another team like the Patriots come in and beat us with him.
Hes in his last year if his deal. Waiving him he would have to go through waivers making it harder for the Pat's to get him.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:48 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I still vote no.

This is where I'm at too.

Suspend his ass. Tell the NFL to act, but you can't walk away just to see another team sign this player because they are just too talented. It punishes the team more than it punishes the player.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:49 AM 04-26-2019
My first thought was "Cutting him won't un-break the kid's arm", but after giving it more thought, I hope he's banned from the NFL for life. Not because I'm outraged, but because I don't want to see him with a team other than KC.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:51 AM 04-26-2019

Wait, so a woman who LIED to the government.... Then decided to try to entrap Tyreek to saying things and he denied the broken arm.

Yeah ok
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:00 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Wait, so a woman who LIED to the government.... Then decided to try to entrap Tyreek to saying things and he denied the broken arm.

Yeah ok
When told his son was scared of him, his reply was that she should be scared too... that’s a great big cloud of dark smoke, whether she was trying to entrap him or not
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:01 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
When told his son was scared of him, his reply was that she should be scared too... that’s a great big cloud of dark smoke, whether she was trying to entrap him or not
Look he might be a POS, but there could be context behind a statement like that.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 77
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up