ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 20 of 77
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
TEX 07:29 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i posted in the cross the line thread about getting disciplined but from what i heard in that audio it seemed like it went way past that and i feel disgusted i ever stood up for this guy.
Naw, you're a fan. You gave the guy a 2nd chance and the benefit of the doubt. When u got more information, you changed your mind. Nothing wrong with that.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:30 AM 04-26-2019
Patriots, raiders, colts, all sitting there licking their lips
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:31 AM 04-26-2019
Patriots with Edleman showing him some shit would be a good spot.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:32 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Patriots, raiders, colts, all sitting there licking their lips
As they should be. We’re quickly dismantling a supper bowl offense. These other franchises need to stand by, what fat Andy and the hunts implode. Pick up the pieces and improve their team.

Chiefs aren’t s threat anymore.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:32 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Naw, you're a fan. You gave the guy a 2nd chance and the benefit of the doubt. When u got more information, you changed your mind. Nothing wrong with that.
I hope so, ive actually met Hill at updown arcade bar and he was with this girl and they both seemed really nice and normal. Hill wasnt even drinking
[Reply]
oldman 07:33 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Actually on a football field he was always clutch and counted on...just cause you suck in life doesn't mean that for the game.
The operative word here is "was". Yes, he was clutch and gave it 100% on the field. My point was he can't be counted on now that there's a certain suspension (length unknown) and the probability he'll be in trouble again.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:34 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Who ****ing cares.....

Think people going to talk about Hunt kicking a woman in Cleveland if he balls out?
People are barely talking about kareem even now. We need to stop making the kareem vs tyreek comparisons. A few years into a largely clean nfl career tyreek was still one of the most controversial players in the NFL. Now this. It's not even in the same league. It matters a lot because any team that gets him not only has to deal with the pr nightmare, they also end up with a player who is one tiny mistake (even if falsely accused) away from probably being permabanned.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:36 AM 04-26-2019
So let me get this straight she record this for blackmail, and DIDNT take pictures to prove abuse?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:37 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
People are barely talking about kareem even now. We need to stop making the kareem vs tyreek comparisons. A few years into a largely clean nfl career tyreek was still one of the most controversial players in the NFL. Now this. It's not even in the same league. It matters a lot because any team that gets him not only has to deal with the pr nightmare, they also end up with a player who is one tiny mistake (even if falsely accused) away from probably being permabanned.
Ruben foster says hello
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 07:40 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.
There is no good reason for not fucking releasing his ass. I'm kinda irked that they haven't released his ass already. Maybe they are doing their due-diligence to verify the authenticity of the tape? IDK maybe the NFL is telling them to hold off and let them make the decision? fuck man he needs to go! Not just out of KC but out of the fucking NFL
[Reply]
luv 07:43 AM 04-26-2019
So, we're okay with domestic violence as long as it's on the defensive side of the ball? I mean, weren't people just elated to get Frank Clark?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:07 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Or just don't hit your pregnant girlfriend and punch your 3 year old.

You guys are insane trying to flip this on her and her being "crazy".
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Well, if she's hanging with and fucking/sucking a person who did the other things you detailed in your post, isn't she crazy? Or did she think her juices were going to cure him?

Why do you think she was with him?
Well?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:13 AM 04-26-2019
Others may have said this if possible, but suspend him and retain his rights. If the league lets him play again, then trade him. But don't just let him walk without getting any compensation like what happened with Hunt.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:15 AM 04-26-2019
No. Suspend him. Retain rights.

Every other team will add him if given the chance.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:15 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
So, we're okay with domestic violence as long as it's on the defensive side of the ball? I mean, weren't people just elated to get Frank Clark?
Frank Clark isn't a repeat offender and one of his victims wasn't a 3-year old boy who now thinks that being forced to hold out his arms while he's punched in the chest is "normal".
[Reply]
Page 20 of 77
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up