ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 154
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
convict1983 03:21 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
According to SDPD they don't have a complaint listed for the address but the victim may have used his home address so...either this douche is lying or this victim didn't report or used a different addy than the restaurant
WOW, good going there crime dog. What a snitch you are. Were you the type to snitch on your fellow high school classmates cause you knew they were going to have a party with beer there? I bet you were. Just envious that no one ever invited you so you had to take it out on them. So pathetic. :-)
[Reply]
chasedude 03:22 PM 06-26-2007
What goes around, Comes around...

That's all I have to say for you POS!
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:26 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
WOW, good going there crime dog. What a snitch you are. Were you the type to snitch on your fellow high school classmates cause you knew they were going to have a party with beer there? I bet you were. Just envious that no one ever invited you so you had to take it out on them. So pathetic. :-)

apples to oranges there, showing you have little understanding of how wrong it is to steal several hundreds of hard earned dollars worth of computer from someone, and comparing it to high school popularity contests.

I said my peace earlier, hope you are joking.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 03:28 PM 06-26-2007
i hope you die

you deserve to
[Reply]
2112 03:29 PM 06-26-2007
He's a cop, you dipshit.

I call bullshit on this parasite, he stole no laptop.
[Reply]
bdeg 03:33 PM 06-26-2007
Might have more luck contacting the store. I could see someone realizing it was stolen and asking the employees if they saw anyone walk off with it, but then not wanting to go through the hassle of filing a police report thinking that nothing could be done.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:34 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Bill Parcells:
He's a cop, you dipshit.

I call bullshit on this parasite, he stole no laptop.

I agree, but if it was supposed to be a joke, he should have backed out of it by saying so, I don't see the humor.....

but I'm sure there are a few who do.
[Reply]
FAX 03:36 PM 06-26-2007
I'm on the side of those who think ...

1) This guy is the biggest dipstick of all times.
2) He didn't steal the laptop.
3) UFOs are really real and aliens are damned fine wrestlers.

FAX
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:39 PM 06-26-2007
:-) at Fax

we could all chip in to send him on a little trip to Lake Venice Golf Club, perhaps he could lose a ball in the pond.....
[Reply]
bobbything 03:40 PM 06-26-2007
I once took a pooh in a ziplock baggie, cut the tip off of it, and wrote on my ex-girlfriends car with it like it was icing.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:49 PM 06-26-2007
Saying someone didn't commit the imaginary crime they're braying about on the intertubes, makes you a snitch?

fightclub's happy meal is in serious need to additional fries.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:51 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by FAX:
I'm on the side of those who think ...

1) This guy is the biggest dipstick of all times.
The phrase you're looking for is Cu-nt muscle.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:55 PM 06-26-2007
Joke or not, this guy is either (a) a pathetic thieving piece of shit, or (b) a pathetic lying attention whore piece of shit. Either way, it would be nice if he no longer blighted the BB.

I'd start a banning poll, but I assume the usual suspects would, as always, rise to the defense of even this boil on the ass of humanity, so I guess I won't bother.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:55 PM 06-26-2007
good for you fightclub.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:56 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by frazod:
Joke or not, this guy is either (a) a pathetic thieving piece of shit, or (b) a pathetic lying attention whore piece of shit. Either way, it would be nice if he no longer blighted the BB.

I'd start a banning poll, but I assume the usual suspects would, as always, rise to the defense of even this boil on the ass of humanity, so I guess I won't bother.
good god youre a puss.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 154
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up