ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hobbies....what's yours?
Lprechaun 06:37 PM 11-14-2018
Other than hitting F5 on CP what do you do to pass the time?
My music days are few and far between now and I've found myself clamoring for a hobby.
I started leather working and have had fun making out of the norm stuff that everyone does in belts and wallets.
Made some armor for the recent excuse to drink a lot from a horn and look at wenches.
[Reply]
srvy 10:50 AM 11-15-2018
Oh I forgot a passion me and other surveyors i've met over the years. We get together study old GLO survey notes and records then try to retrace and recover or reset missing section corners in States we are registered.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 10:52 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Oh I forgot a passion me and other surveyors i've met over the years. We get together study old GLO survey notes and records then try to retrace and recover or reset missing section corners in States we are registered.
Y'all need to get a lid on your happy jars.

Dinny
[Reply]
"Bob" Dobbs 10:59 AM 11-15-2018
I recently have found myself messing with my ham radio more and more.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:03 AM 11-15-2018
I guess my primary hobby is cooking.

I'm lame on disability right now and don't do much. I really need a hobby.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 11:14 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I guess my primary hobby is cooking.

I'm lame on disability right now and don't do much. I really need a hobby.
Ukulele is fun and easy, too.

It can lead to harder things like electric guitars with fuzz-tones and wah-wah pedals.

So watch out.

Dinny
[Reply]
highBOLTage 11:23 AM 11-15-2018
Kayaking, boating, biking, lobster fishing, making maple syrup, chopping wood in the winter, and cooking.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:37 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova:
Flintstones Theme
sounds incredible on electric guitar. do you record at all?

@2:55 Leslie West plays The Flintstones theme
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:40 AM 11-15-2018
Writing songs, singing songs, recording songs, mixing songs.
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:52 AM 11-15-2018
I used to play golf, tennis, fishing, running, basketball, woodworking, guitar and piano.

Now I just come on here.
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:53 PM 11-15-2018
I have too many hobbies and not enough time to do many of them.

I build things in the shop, hunt, like red dirt music shows, fish, raise honey bees. The only hobby I really have now is coaching or taking my kids to and from practice-games when I'm not at work.

I went to a Jason Boland show in KC on a whim a couple of weeks ago at The Truman. It was an ok venue but their beer had been warm or something. If any of you were the 500lb guy in the front row who screamed and twerked the entire time, thanks for spitting that half mouthful of beer on my face during that whoooohooo.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 01:59 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
There’s this new girl at my work. Short hair. Spunky. I could set you up?
This girl lived close to you?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:04 PM 11-15-2018
Came to this thread looking for ideas. Think I found one.

LLLL
LLLL
LLLL
LLLL
LLLL
LLLL
LLLL
LLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
[Reply]
Marada 02:04 PM 11-15-2018
Model Railroading and Woodcrafting. Setting up my dad's HO railroad that's 60 years old. Got a room in the basement just for the train. During the summer I turn out some wood projects to sell at craft fairs.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 02:42 PM 11-15-2018
Anything in the realm of data science. Have a couple research projects going on with predictive analysis and building statistical models. Also have been picking up a new programming language in my spare time.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:53 PM 11-15-2018
don't really have any hobbies anymore.
played guitar since I was 13, and used to play probably 3 hours a day and more on the weekends; but haven't touched it aside from a handful of times in the last 10 years and since have sold off my Marshal 4x12

haven't ridden my motorcyle since April, and looking to sell it to get something different.

just don't have time any more for much of anything it seems. my work changed locations, so now my commute went from 15 minutes each way, to 50 minutes each way on a good day, and work 9 to 10 hours a day. Pretty much just tired all the time.

I would, however, like to build (or have someone build) me a really good complimentary computer to smoothly run a legit flight simulator. I enjoyed that quite a bit ; have quite a few binders of approach plates (or whatever they're called), VOR freqs, flight checklists for common civilian/private pilot type aircraft. Have several pieces of gear like a yoke and throttle assemblies; electronic switches, and other modular sim gear. But, my computer finally went belly up a good 6 years ago. It wasn't really intended for gaming. But I'd like to build one soley for the Sim.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up