ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hobbies....what's yours?
Lprechaun 06:37 PM 11-14-2018
Other than hitting F5 on CP what do you do to pass the time?
My music days are few and far between now and I've found myself clamoring for a hobby.
I started leather working and have had fun making out of the norm stuff that everyone does in belts and wallets.
Made some armor for the recent excuse to drink a lot from a horn and look at wenches.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:07 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Taking care of my pet rock. When I have time I volunteer as a speed bump for the county hyw dept. I'm intrigued by the typing L thing Rainman mentioned. Might try that, spice it up a bit with a vowel. EEEEEEEEEEEEE. Interesting.
Fascinating. It's like typing L's, but with two extra bars. It must be harder.

E

EE

That's pretty cool.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:10 PM 11-14-2018
Playing music (mostly bass...hence my dumb screen name).

Right now I'm diving deep into learning Jazz and music theory.

My other hobby is shitting up CP threads
[Reply]
notorious 09:13 PM 11-14-2018
Woodworking.
Long-range shooting

In all seriousness my job is also my hobby. Lucky me.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:13 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Urban Trail? Not sure... there's the Appalachian Trail, which isn't Urban, that goes from Georgia to Maine.
The impression I got was that it was like a big boardwalk along the coast, and the states have been stitching shorter trails together. I wish I still had the article.

Oh, it might be this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Coast_Greenway

I'm not a wilderness guy so I'm not going to backpack. But I'd really like to do something like this.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:14 PM 11-14-2018
Watching sports, petting my cat, and watching way too much stupid TV shows that I hate because that is what my GF loves to do. I guess I could say poker is a hobby, other than that I don't have much. I need to be more well rounded.

I don't play video games. I don't play any other sports anymore. I always told myself I was going to get really into rec league basketball - because I was a decent ball player when I was younger but I haven't touched a basketball in over a decade. I guess if Lebron is still out there ballin maybe I can achieve my YMCA dream still.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:14 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Woodworking.
Long-range shooting

In all seriousness my job is also my hobby. Lucky me.

wood working or shooting?
[Reply]
headsnap 09:16 PM 11-14-2018
:-)

My son says you can send it for a fifty year old. :-)

You on a Glory?

What gimbal are you using? Vid was nice and smooth, though GoPro effect was in full force. That shit was steep and techy, and it's flattened out so bad in the video.
tell him thanks! 51 and only getting faster! :-)

Yup, a Glory.

The gimbal is a feiyu tech WG II
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:22 PM 11-14-2018
Murdering hookers is my favorite hobby
[Reply]
headsnap 09:22 PM 11-14-2018
Here's my little dude (just turned 11) on the flowtrail about a 2 minute pedal from our front door.

SWEET, he's relaxed and has good style. Keep shredding with him and cherish these days!!!

My little dude is now 17 and I get to rip with him this weekend at Windrock Bike Park in Tennessee this weekend.

He was 15 in this video. Sorry, Instagram is the only place I posted this... be sure to have the volume on, that's him hitting his bell in the air. :-) https://www.instagram.com/p/BZrNIr6h...on_share_sheet
[Reply]
MTG#10 09:24 PM 11-14-2018
I go through hobbies like women. I start enjoying something, spend hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars on it, then get bored with it and move on to something else. Been this way for years. Right now it's homebrewing, been doing it for a couple years but it's starting to get boring too. I think I have adult ADD.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:27 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I go through hobbies like women. I start enjoying something, spend hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars on it, then get bored with it and move on to something else. Been this way for years. Right now it's homebrewing, been doing it for a couple years but it's starting to get boring too. I think I have adult ADD.
It makes you a well rounded individual. You are a jack of all trades - I only have knowledge about a small range of interest because of my addictive personality. I'll trade you.
[Reply]
EPodolak 09:28 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
British Motorcycle's
Fly Fishing
Sailing
What is it about the British ones?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:28 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
Murdering hookers is my favorite hobby
I have a hobby of digging shallow holes in wooded areas. We should get together sometime.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:30 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by headsnap:
SWEET, he's relaxed and has good style. Keep shredding with him and cherish these days!!!

My little dude is now 17 and I get to rip with him this weekend at Windrock Bike Park in Tennessee this weekend.

He was 15 in this video. Sorry, Instagram is the only place I posted this... be sure to have the volume on, that's him hitting his bell in the air. :-) https://www.instagram.com/p/BZrNIr6h...on_share_sheet
Man. We love riding and the whole scene... and NWA is turning into a freaking hot spot, which is even more awesome.

I love that vid. Bell is hilarious, but he railed that second berm (look at that dust cloud!).

I just hope he continues to love riding as much as he does now. It's great for a kid to be really passionate about something. My other son really doesn't have anything that he's super focused on.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:39 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Doing, directing, or watching?
Yes.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up