ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hobbies....what's yours?
Lprechaun 06:37 PM 11-14-2018
Other than hitting F5 on CP what do you do to pass the time?
My music days are few and far between now and I've found myself clamoring for a hobby.
I started leather working and have had fun making out of the norm stuff that everyone does in belts and wallets.
Made some armor for the recent excuse to drink a lot from a horn and look at wenches.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:41 PM 11-14-2018
Fishin
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:42 PM 11-14-2018
Just recently got into craft ketchups.
[Reply]
NewChief 06:43 PM 11-14-2018
Mountain biking. Prior to daylight saving's time, I was on my bike daily. A lot of that is just hitting the nearby flow trails for some laps and jumping with my youngest son. I try to get at least one longer "adult" ride of 2-3 hours on one weekend day and usually a shorter ride with my son of same duration on the other weekend day. We do a lot of sessioning jump lines and pump tracks with him as well, though.

Now that it's dark when I get home, we're looking at investing in lights. Until then, I'm sort of stuck only riding on weekends, but I still was on my bike around 7 hours last weekend altogether.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 06:44 PM 11-14-2018
I cant get files to upload or I'd show what my limited skills can do.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:44 PM 11-14-2018
cooking, dancing
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:45 PM 11-14-2018
Typing the letter L.

LLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Also, I watch football and run half-marathons.

L
[Reply]
Lprechaun 06:46 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Mountain biking. Prior to daylight saving's time, I was on my bike daily. A lot of that is just hitting the nearby flow trails for some laps and jumping with my youngest son. I try to get at least one longer ride of 2-3 hours on one weekend and usually a shorter ride with my son of same duration on the weekend. We do a lot of sessioning jump lines and pump tracks with him as well, though.

Now that it's dark when I get home, we're looking at investing in lights. Until then, I'm sort of stuck only riding on weekends, but I still was on my bike around 7 hours last weekend altogether.
Down here to find a hill let alone a fun biking path is tough. That sounds fun.
[Reply]
Donger 06:48 PM 11-14-2018
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:49 PM 11-14-2018
Finding new obscure music.
Learning Japanese.
[Reply]
rtmike 06:51 PM 11-14-2018
Used to do car shows and doing minor upgrades every winter. The cars too rare to continue so I got bored.
I’m now into rc. It really keeps the pipes clog free dumping all that $$ down the toilet, lol.
[Reply]
wutamess 06:54 PM 11-14-2018
Tattooing, Fastpitch Softball organization, hitting lessons.
[Reply]
NewChief 06:54 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Down here to find a hill let alone a fun biking path is tough. That sounds fun.
There is some surprisingly good riding in Florida. Alafia State Park is solid. Santos up by Ocala is really good. There's also some good stuff down around Miami and Palm Beach. Not a whole lot around Sarasota, though. I have been pretty amazed at the variety of trails that people can make with so little elevation change in Florida, though.
[Reply]
Buns 06:54 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by Donger:
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
I had part of a Slinky, but I straightened it.
[Reply]
tmax63 06:55 PM 11-14-2018
Shooting and reloading. Like looking for accurate handload recipes for my various weapons. Also collecting the pieces to start building a rat rod for giggles.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up