Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Suttons Defense actually leads the league in sacks
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:50 PM 11-14-2018
Hard to believe

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/t...nse/sort/sacks
[Reply]
JakeF 11:41 PM 11-14-2018
I thought Veach was the guy who was really doing the drafting and that Andy Reid had all the power and was making the decisions.

All best to blame the guy who's no longer here, i guess.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:59 AM 11-15-2018
I really hate the Patriots but I do love me a Boston cream donut. I think I'll acquire one this morning. Maybe I'll go crazy and get two.

Oh yes, Bob Sutton rabble rabble rabble!
[Reply]
ChiefEd 05:37 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It's like people forget that a penalty was called.
Penalty or not, that sack would’ve gotten us inside Brady’s head even further. Who knows what would’ve happened on the following down(s)?

Instead, we fed his ego enough to keep him thinking he had us beat.

Not trying to beat a dead horse here. Just another “potentially” big play by the defense. Against a “top 10 scoring team’, by the way....
[Reply]
staylor26 06:46 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Playing 7 of your last 8 games against the dregs of the league will do that.
Like I’ve already said before, what team is playing the Chargers, Steelers, Pats, etc. every week?

I’ll wait....
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:16 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Like I’ve already said before, what team is playing the Chargers, Steelers, Pats, etc. every week?

I’ll wait....
Any team that makes the playoffs.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:05 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefEd:
Penalty or not, that sack would’ve gotten us inside Brady’s head even further. Who knows what would’ve happened on the following down(s)?

Instead, we fed his ego enough to keep him thinking he had us beat.

Not trying to beat a dead horse here. Just another “potentially” big play by the defense. Against a “top 10 scoring team’, by the way....
You are correct.... A gentle sack that does not impact outcome of the game is going to get in the head of the GOAT.

Some of the dumbest sports fans in the world have to follow KC sports teams.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:07 AM 11-15-2018
:-)

Are you ****ing retarded?

We’re talking about the Chiefs ranking in PPG. You’re claiming that it’s not accurate because of the teams they’ve played.

You say the Rams are “middle of the road” while the Chiefs are one of the worst yet they’re almost identical in PPG. Are the Rams playing elite offenses every week? Do they not get 4 games against the 49ers and Cards just in their division alone?

Do the Steelers not get to play 6 games against shitty offenses in their division?

The Pats too? Fins, Bills, and Jets :-)

You lack any objectivity whatsoever.
[Reply]
TEX 08:10 AM 11-15-2018

Not even remotely true. Check the facts, then comeback with a correct answer.
[Reply]
-King- 08:27 AM 11-15-2018
So no one is going to win the AFC huh? Cause all the contending teams have sucked on defense when playing other contending teams.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
staylor26 08:32 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
So no one is going to win the AFC huh? Cause all the contending teams have sucked on defense when playing other contending teams.
Posted via Mobile Device
Exactly. This ****ing guy is either trolling or doesn’t watch NFL football outside of KC.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:37 AM 11-15-2018
Playing 7 of your last 8 games against the dregs of the league will do that.
By that same standard, playing the first 6 games against contenders (and several future HOF QBs) made them look worse than they truly are.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:46 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Lzen:
By that same standard, playing the first 6 games against contenders (and several future HOF QBs) made them look worse than they truly are.
Not to mention most were on the road
[Reply]
Lzen 08:48 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Not to mention most were on the road
And I realize they have played worse offenses as of late, but they are improving. The young guys are learning and getting better and we're getting guys back healthy. The offensive line is what worries me. Well, that and the run defense. That is still an issue.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:50 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by penguinz:
You are correct.... A gentle sack that does not impact outcome of the game is going to get in the head of the GOAT.

Some of the dumbest sports fans in the world have to follow KC sports teams.
I don't understand where people come up with some of this shit.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:53 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I don't understand where people come up with some of this shit.
Millineals have the attention span of a dried out amoeba.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up