[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:51 PM 11-14-2018
#6 in Give/Take

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/givetake

#6 in FF

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/t.../fumblesForced
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:54 PM 11-14-2018
I'm really not trying to be a dick here, but I feel like Patrick Mahomes' defense leads the lead in sacks.

It's amazing the difference when opposing QBs and OCs look up and say "motherfuck... we have to score TDs just to have CHANCE" versus "meh... run the ball to get a field goal and we're in this thing."
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:56 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I'm really not trying to be a dick here, but I feel like Patrick Mahomes' defense leads the lead in sacks.

It's amazing the difference when opposing QBs and OCs look up and say "mother****... we have to score TDs just to have CHANCE" versus "meh... run the ball to get a field goal and we're in this thing."
DICK!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:57 PM 11-14-2018
They just said on NFLN that Chris Jones has the fastest sack of the season in the NFL at 1.95 seconds
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:59 PM 11-14-2018
Rams RG and RT haven't allowed a sack this year.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:00 PM 11-14-2018

It's amazing the difference when opposing QBs and OCs look up and say "mother****... we have to score TDs just to have CHANCE" versus "meh... run the ball to get a field goal and we're in this thing."
Sure they get more opportunities because of this, but there’s no doubt that Houston/Ford/Jones are one of the best pass rush trios in the league. Maybe even the best.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:00 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
DICK!
CHRIS JONES DICK!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:01 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Sure they get more opportunities because of this, but there’s no doubt that Houston/Ford/Jones are one of the best pass rush trios in the league. Maybe even the best.
Ford coming alive is really, really fucking delightful.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:02 PM 11-14-2018
Ford coming alive is really, really ****ing delightful.
It was definitely a game changer for this D.

If we go on to win a SB, he’ll be a BIG part of it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:07 PM 11-14-2018
All four OLBs plus Chris Jones can get there, throw in the occasional safety off the edge and Sutton suddenly has some tools to work with... this defense seems to be slowly coalescing at the perfect time
[Reply]
staylor26 06:09 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
All four OLBs plus Chris Jones can get there, throw in the occasional safety off the edge and Sutton suddenly has some tools to work with... this defense seems to be slowly coalescing at the perfect time
It’s hilarious how the national media continues to talk about our D like it’s as bad as it was the first few weeks of the season.

They have no fucking clue.
[Reply]
Danguardace 06:20 PM 11-14-2018
Just imagine if they could consistently stop the run!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:34 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s hilarious how the national media continues to talk about our D like it’s as bad as it was the first few weeks of the season.

They have no ****ing clue.
Forget the national media, some of our own fans talk like they're still the worst ever

I'm in the middle, you dont have to look around very hard to find weaknesses... but things seem to be clicking along just about as well as anyone could hope for, all things considered

Fords on fire
Houston looks refreshed
Speaks is learning quickly
Kpass can look sharp at times
Jones has already topped Poes best season

Throw in the fact that they're getting it done in important categories like third down % and sacks... and its easy enough envision having a very respectable defense come playoff time

And if Racer X actually decides to show up ready to roll at some point, look out
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:36 PM 11-14-2018
#1 in sacks
#1 in PPG six of the last seven weeks
#1 in your heart
#32 in superturtles fantasy world
[Reply]
Page 1 of 19
1 234511 > Last »
Up