ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Prices
Direckshun 05:25 PM 11-14-2018
I know we shouldn’t count our chickens before they hatch, but this team is hosting a playoff game.

If that is so, how much were tickets in the orange seats last year? Do you remember?

How much are club level tickets?

Upper level? Anybody remember?

I’d like to start my budgeting now.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:19 PM 11-14-2018
This year is diff, prices will be much higher
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:32 PM 11-14-2018
I saw a commercial for super bowl tickets for sale already. When I checked it out, it was $4,000 at least for worst seats available. I was getting excited because the Mrs and I have our 5 year anniversary the weekend after super bowl and thought this would be a great present. ha! Jokes on me. I thought $1,00 would be going rate and that would be crazy to spend per ticket. Let alone 4K
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:45 PM 11-14-2018
Mahomes effect makes the Chiefs the hottest ticket in town.

Reg season ticket prices from 3rd party sites (StubHub, T4L, SeatGeek, etc) have increased about 60% from last season.

I can bet the 1seeded Chiefs are gonna charge a buttload for HFA tix.

But if they make AFCCG at Arrowhead...I'll be there and will be taking the next working day off.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:49 PM 11-14-2018
How do you buy Super Bowl tickets? Just jump on Ticketmaster like everyone else, or do season ticket holders of the teams involved get some sort of advantage?

BTW, my son and I have our hotel booked and plane tix purchased!
[Reply]
hometeam 09:55 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
How do you buy Super Bowl tickets? Just jump on Ticketmaster like everyone else, or do season ticket holders of the teams involved get some sort of advantage?

BTW, my son and I have our hotel booked and plane tix purchased!

If it ends up something like Chiefs v Rams or Chiefs v Saints they will explode in price

Originally Posted by :
The Super Bowl Host Committee says it’s too early to talk tickets for 2018, but there is some insight to be gained by looking at what’s happened in the past few years. “It’s not the average fan’s game, I can promise you that,” says Andrew Baydala, a vice president with Ticket King. “It’s just controlled by the NFL and it’s controlled by sponsorships.” According to the NFL, 35 percent of the tickets have gone to the teams playing in the game (17.5 percent to the AFC champion and 17.5 percent to the NFC champion). Another 6.2 percent has gone to the host city team and one-third (33.6 percent) are split between the 29 other teams. The NFL has kept about 25 percent for media, staff, a small lottery or anyone else it wants.
If the chiefs go, they will start by contacting the most prominent of season ticket holders etc.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:01 PM 11-14-2018
I have eight season tickets. I hope that increases my odds of getting SB tix at face value if they make it.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:06 PM 11-14-2018
...if you could only choose to go to one game, is it he SB or the AFCCG @ Arrowhead?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:07 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
...if you could only choose to go to one game, is it he SB or the AFCCG @ Arrowhead?
Definitely the AFC Championship game at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
wazu 10:09 PM 11-14-2018
To answer the original question - I've already purchased playoff tickets that are lower level orange seats. The Divisional Playoff Game was $145 per ticket, and the AFC Championship Game was $170.
[Reply]
Maine 10:09 PM 11-14-2018
Estimated ticket price for AFCCG?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:11 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Definitely the AFC Championship game at Arrowhead.
Yup, me too, the celebration would be epic.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:12 PM 11-14-2018
If money isn't a factor then it's definitely Superbowl.
[Reply]
Maine 10:12 PM 11-14-2018
Yup, me too, the celebration would be epic.
Plan to go if they make it. I really want XFactors autograph
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:17 PM 11-14-2018
Easy. AFCCG.

I've had AFCCG tickets in my hands many times. Never got to use them. :-)
[Reply]
wazu 11:16 PM 11-14-2018
Super Bowl. Don't know how this can even be a serious question! That said, AFCCC is as far as I'll most likely ever go. Super Bowl is just too expensive for a commoner such as myself.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up