ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 37
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Rams
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-07-2018
fuck it, don't care, starting it early

looks like we are going to dodge talib

Rams CB Aqib Talib, on NFL Network just now: "I had a great visit with the doctor today. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." Rams have a bye in Week 12, then play the Lions Dec. 2, three games from now. They sure could use him.

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez) November 7, 2018

[Reply]
carcosa 11:32 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Thank you. I've never been so unafraid of a team in my life.
They fucking suck!!!!!
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:36 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
PP!
MOAR PP!!!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:44 AM 11-08-2018
Thank you. I've never been so unafraid of a team in my life.
That stadium will be Arrowhead South by the time the game is over. An entirely new market down there will be stealing Chiefs jerseys and wearing them proudly.

With Peters playing so badly and Talib out, I just don't think that secondary matches up with our weapons at all. Their best hope is to pressure Mahomes into mistakes, but so far he has been historically amazing outside the pocket.

Chiefs have just as good of a running game as the Lambs. I think we can gash them on the ground by doubling Donald and getting to that second level. We know how Peters tackles.

Their offense is a handful, no doubt, and will put up 30 on us, but the Chiefs are built for a shootout. Mahomes can get us a TD in 12 seconds if we need one. As long as we don't make a bunch of dumb penalties to extend their drives, I think we can get enough stops to still win by 10.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:48 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
That stadium will be Arrowhead South by the time the game is over. An entirely new market down there will be stealing Chiefs jerseys and wearing them proudly.

:-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:49 AM 11-08-2018
I hope they run press man like they ran vs the Saints. I'd love to see Peters try to jam Tyreek at the line. He'd be seeing deuces by the time he realized what was going on.

Also, run right at Peters all game.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 04:41 PM 11-08-2018
I love the chiefs but I think this game will be like NE whoever has the ball last wins.
I believe the D is getting better but this is the best offense we can face without practicing against our 1's so giving up some points wouldn't be horrible.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:53 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh:
I love the chiefs but I think this game will be like NE whoever has the ball last wins.
I believe the D is getting better but this is the best offense we can face without practicing against our 1's so giving up some points wouldn't be horrible.

The only thing that could make this game like NE is if Mahomes comes out all geeked-up in the first instead of just taking command and playing his game.
[Reply]
Iconic 04:55 PM 11-08-2018
If we lose I'm blaming Clay making this thread a week early as the reason why
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:27 PM 11-08-2018
You have to know that with the criticism Peters has been taking he is REALLY NOT looking forward to this game.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:31 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You have to know that with the criticism Peters has been taking he is REALLY NOT looking forward to this game.

I'll call it now; he's getting pulled from this game. Pulled or ejected, one of the two.
[Reply]
Footballfan1981 08:07 PM 11-08-2018
donalds gonna tear mahomes knee up
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:11 PM 11-08-2018
Time to take out the trash.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:36 AM 11-11-2018
They just reported on ESPN that the rams are going to practice all week in Colorado Springs to get ready for the high altitude of Mexico city
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:52 AM 11-11-2018
The only thing that could make this game like NE is if Mahomes comes out all geeked-up in the first instead of just taking command and playing his game.
Or if the refs are on the "LA Express"...which they already are. If you watched the Chargers game last week....the WR stepped out of bounds with half his foot and they still let the TD stand. It was a Patriots-level call...even Chargers fans were "WTF".

Like I said earlier...this game has implications for BOTH LA teams. It's really the Chargers best shot at gaining a game on KC....then think of the ratings on that Thursday night game.

I dont see a fairly officiated game in either of those two...so KC is going to have to be humming.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 AM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
They just reported on ESPN that the rams are going to practice all week in Colorado Springs to get ready for the high altitude of Mexico city
I always wondered why Marty didn't do this....
[Reply]
Page 5 of 37
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up