ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 37
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Rams
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-07-2018
fuck it, don't care, starting it early

looks like we are going to dodge talib

Rams CB Aqib Talib, on NFL Network just now: "I had a great visit with the doctor today. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." Rams have a bye in Week 12, then play the Lions Dec. 2, three games from now. They sure could use him.

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez) November 7, 2018

[Reply]
Why Not? 07:44 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn:
Rams shut the Cards out at home 34-0 while Chiefs could not. Apples to Oranges.
Cards had the NFL version of Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's at QB that game. Just saying.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:45 PM 11-11-2018
Wade Phillips play press man.... they are fucked, the game will be can they go score for score
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:49 PM 11-11-2018
Over/Under opens at 63.5,I do believe that's the highest ever for an NFL game

Rams open as 2.5 favorite
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:51 PM 11-11-2018
Tyreek need to run go routes all night gas Marcus peters early. Also their pressure comes from the middle, they have ZERO outside pressure, Move the pocket roll outs etc
[Reply]
DRM08 08:03 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Tyreek need to run go routes all night gas Marcus peters early. Also their pressure comes from the middle, they have ZERO outside pressure, Move the pocket roll outs etc
I wouldn't say a straight Go route. Maybe Hitch-and-Go with a pump fake. Isn't Peters notorious for biting hard on that kind of play action?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:05 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I wouldn't say a straight Go route. Maybe Hitch-and-Go with a pump fake. Isn't Peters notorious for biting hard on that kind of play action?
Yes. Hill will rake his ass.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:05 PM 11-11-2018
Yes, but I also think this isn’t a tyreek game, this is a game for Travis to dominate
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:07 PM 11-11-2018
Oh Andy if you are reading this, JET SWEEPS ALL NIGHT LONG
[Reply]
Best22 08:11 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn:
Rams shut the Cards out at home 34-0 while Chiefs could not. Apples to Oranges.
Broncos beat the Cards by 35 when we could only beat them but 12
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:11 PM 11-11-2018
Sounds like Cooper Kupp tore an ACL. Big loss for the Rams in the short and long term.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:12 PM 11-11-2018
I'm guessing this is a loss - which is fine, you're gonna drop 2 or 3 games along the way even if you're a great team.

They are the best team in the league on offense and we're one of the worst on defense. They have balance on offense, they're a top team both running and passing, so we aren't going to solve their offense with scheme.

Their defense is middle of the road at this point, but they aren't especially weak against the run or the pass, they're more or less balanced on that side of the ball too.

This is the kind of team you'd rather be in a big game, a team that's not only a top team in some categories but one without a huge glaring weakness for another great team to attack.

Probably a track meet, so who knows. Maybe someone takes over the game or Goff doesn't show up or something, but if we drop this game I'm not going to be too upset about it. This is the last of the three really tough opponents on our schedule and we should cruise to that home divisional playoff game from here.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:19 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yes, but I also think this isn’t a tyreek game, this is a game for Travis to dominate
Travis needs to figure out the altitude. He struggled in Denver. Looked like he was running with cement-filled shoes.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:19 PM 11-11-2018
Very sad situation with Mahomes' longtime girlfriend. Her stepfather passed away at the game today. Not trying to make light of the situation but you wonder if Mahomes will be missing practice this week as a result of this.

https://www.easttexasmatters.com/spo...way/1589520073

Wow. Not good.
[Reply]
Best22 08:20 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I'm guessing this is a loss - which is fine, you're gonna drop 2 or 3 games along the way even if you're a great team.

They are the best team in the league on offense and we're one of the worst on defense. They have balance on offense, they're a top team both running and passing, so we aren't going to solve their offense with scheme.

Their defense is middle of the road at this point, but they aren't especially weak against the run or the pass, they're more or less balanced on that side of the ball too.

This is the kind of team you'd rather be in a big game, a team that's not only a top team in some categories but one without a huge glaring weakness for another great team to attack.

Probably a track meet, so who knows. Maybe someone takes over the game or Goff doesn't show up or something, but if we drop this game I'm not going to be too upset about it. This is the last of the three really tough opponents on our schedule and we should cruise to that home divisional playoff game from here.
The Chiefs have the higher scoring offense.

When we look at points allowed, LA has given up 231 and KC has given up 240. Both teams have played 10 games
[Reply]
staylor26 08:21 PM 11-11-2018
The difference in PPG offensively is actually slightly more than the PPG defensively, but yea the Rams defense is just soooo much better. That’s the difference!

:-)

Eleazar is a buttfucking moron

Our defense is “one of the worst”, but the Rams are “middle of the road”

:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 37
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up