ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs bringing back Jeff Allen
RunKC 09:04 AM 10-16-2018

Pending reunion: The #Chiefs will sign G Jeff Allen if all goes well with his physical, source says. Allen began his career in KC before signing with the #Texans as a free agent. Chiefs need interior OL help, especially with G Lauren Duvernay-Tardif on IR.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) October 16, 2018

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:54 PM 10-16-2018
We're getting the band back together!

---

Meh, we need help and this guy was pretty solid toward the end of his time here... moves like this, and the possible return of DJ are what we need to get through this season
[Reply]
JakeF 05:55 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Lucas has replaced Murray I hope...…….
No reason to remove Lucas from the field. He has been one of the few players that play with energy and aggression.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:02 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
No reason to remove Lucas from the field. He has been one of the few players that play with energy and aggression.
They'll put Murray back in when he's healthy. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 06:03 PM 10-16-2018
Murray had two back to back good games before the injury.

He and Lucas both need to play.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:04 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:

They won't take Parker off the field.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:10 PM 10-16-2018
That's unfortunate because I could argue Parker shouldn't be on the field.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:07 PM 10-16-2018
They’re also bringing back Jordan Black. But this time to play defense. Sutton likes his ability for turnstile tackling.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:24 PM 10-16-2018
Two Words: Victor Riley!
[Reply]
Coach 09:39 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's unfortunate because I could argue Parker shouldn't be on the field.
They shouldn't had even signed him in the first place. There's a reason why he got let go from Atlanta, who isn't doing good either.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:41 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Morse is out with a concussion for awhile and LDT is done. Our depth is basically Devey and Wylie bc McKenzie is not ready.

Allen is a good move IMO. Cheap, knows our system and can perform well.
Downside of Allen ? He is a potato chip !! Touch him and he breaks.:-) Don't get me wrong I like the move but everyone better temper their expectations.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:42 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:

was getting ready to post the same. I like both, and watts, when healthy. Youth will be served.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:52 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Downside of Allen ? He is a potato chip !! Touch him and he breaks.:-) Don't get me wrong I like the move but everyone better temper their expectations.
Meh, he's going to be a backup. The 2nd half offense against the Patriots was good enough to leave guys where they are for right now, especially Devey.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:59 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Meh, he's going to be a backup. The 2nd half offense against the Patriots was good enough to leave guys where they are for right now, especially Devey.
Devey and Wylie kicked ass.:-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:31 PM 10-16-2018
McKenzie will be a beast.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:38 PM 10-16-2018
I saw an interesting stat today. The Chiefs have allowed a league best of only 6 sacks this season. That's incredible. Especially considering that they've faced the Chargers, Steelers, Donks, and Jags. Those are some pretty good defenses.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up