ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs bringing back Jeff Allen
RunKC 09:04 AM 10-16-2018

Pending reunion: The #Chiefs will sign G Jeff Allen if all goes well with his physical, source says. Allen began his career in KC before signing with the #Texans as a free agent. Chiefs need interior OL help, especially with G Lauren Duvernay-Tardif on IR.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) October 16, 2018

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:44 AM 10-16-2018
I thought Devey played pretty solid.
[Reply]
Meatloaf 11:47 AM 10-16-2018
So, Morse is hurt....again. I agree with SR as I thought Devey played pretty well on Sunday. Not sure Morse is worth a resigning.
[Reply]
FAX 11:53 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
is this jizz worthy or no?
When in doubt ...

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 11:57 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Meatloaf:
So, Morse is hurt....again. I agree with SR as I thought Devey played pretty well on Sunday. Not sure Morse is worth a resigning.
Morse is a good player (stands out in the screen game which Wally loves).

This last injury wasn't his fault, though ... at all. That NE dude should have been flagged for unnecessary roughness, the bastard.

He may demand less money due to the injury issues. I'd keep him if possible.

On the other hand, Morse is a pretty smart guy. He might just decide that 2 concussions are enough.

FAX
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:09 PM 10-16-2018
Morse got blindside blocked by Hightower way away from the play on Mahomie's last pick. It was dirty, like when Stevie Johnson of Buffalo took out Eric Berry's knee in Arrowhead. The O-Line won't forget that next time we play Hightower. Somebody will avenge that play. Allen if healthy will be a nice addition. Our O-Line doesn't have to be as solid now because Mahomes can scramble and buy extra time. Jordan Black, who wore #65 when he played here, was nicknaned "I-65" because he was the quickest route for a DT to the QB. Do Not Want....
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:53 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Meatloaf:
Devey did play well, but he missed a couple pull blocks that Morse makes in his sleep.
[Reply]
threebag 01:32 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
is this jizz worthy or no?
Most def
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:40 PM 10-16-2018
Can he play defense?
[Reply]
BossChief 02:08 PM 10-16-2018
That’s good news. He’s a solid and versatile OL.

They will put him at RG and leave him there. I remember his exit interview and he said that he wanted to go somewhere where he wouldn’t have to keep changing positions. He will be solid at RG for us the rest of the year, if he’s healthy.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:17 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Most def
Great!
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:20 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
On the other hand, Morse is a pretty smart guy. He might just decide that 2 concussions are enough.

FAX
until someone points out to him that he only remembers 2 of the them.

Can't
Think
Evenly
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:56 PM 10-16-2018
Jeff Allen basically confirmed the deal was done with a photo on twitter of him and Big Red.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:58 PM 10-16-2018
The fact that we still need DJ and Allen is so pathetic.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:00 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The fact that we still need DJ and Allen is so pathetic.
Allen isn't. We're beat up on the OL.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:01 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Ah ... now that I've percolated on this, I don't think it was Allen that got arrested after a semi-violent episode in a hotel lobby. I think it was the other guy ... the one that used to play LT for us and signed with Miami.

Can't recall his name. I think he retired twice or something.

FAX
Branden Albert?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up