ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 278 of 300
« First < 178228268274275276277278 279280281282288 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:31 PM 11-12-2018
So Eugene became a badass walker killer :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:17 PM 11-12-2018
Incredible first 6 episodes, some of the best in years

Then it all just completely shat the bed, and nothing makes any sense whatsoever now

Whatever they're doing now, dont really want any part of it... kept wondering what the hell was going on, then finally Ricks daughter shooting a .357 at the end effectively killed any interest I had left
[Reply]
vailpass 07:15 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Then it all just completely shat the bed, and nothing makes any sense whatsoever now

Whatever they're doing now, dont really want any part of it... kept wondering what the hell was going on, then finally Ricks daughter shooting a .357 at the end effectively killed any interest I had left
I liked how she carried the .357 up the stairs with one hand like it’s made from balsa wood. We laughed.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:21 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I liked how she carried the .357 up the stairs with one hand like it’s made from balsa wood. We laughed.
I'm a week behind, but have read plenty about sundays episode... its time for a clean break

Pretty much had enough zombie melodrama for a while
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:24 PM 11-13-2018
Thought it was a damn good episode again. It's nice to care again. The last couple of years were terrible, but they're making up for it this year.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:42 AM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Thought it was a damn good episode again. It's nice to care again. The last couple of years were terrible, but they're making up for it this year.
I think the writing has been better too
[Reply]
lcarus 01:58 AM 11-14-2018

I agree with you, except I'll probably keep watching. I've come this far and I don't really watch many other shows. The only character that interests me is Negan at this point. Daryl used to be cool but he's just boring and has been for a while now.

I watched the first 3 seasons again recently and realized holy shit, almost all of these people are dead or just "gone" now. Rick, Carl, Lori, Shane, Glenn, Hershel, Beth, Dale, Andrea, T-Dog, Tyreese, Sasha, Maggie, Merle (who was one of the best characters), and probably others I'm forgetting. Who is left? Carol, Daryl and Michonne. Morgan is on the spinoff, which also killed off nearly everyone and just forgot about Daniel Salazar, who was the most interesting to me. All the actors are jumping off the ship like it just hit a giant iceberg.
[Reply]
notorious 01:14 PM 11-14-2018
When you watched the first 3 seasons did you realize how great it was back then ?

Even the suck-ass farm had me more interested than watching Ricks gang shoot 10,000 missed shots at Neagen.

I used to be die-hard, but I haven’t even watched this season yet. I will give it a try when the weather turns to shit.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:49 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
When you watched the first 3 seasons did you realize how great it was back then ?

Even the suck-ass farm had me more interested than watching Ricks gang shoot 10,000 missed shots at Neagen.

I used to be die-hard, but I haven’t even watched this season yet. I will give it a try when the weather turns to shit.
Yes I did notice. The farm had plenty of boring moments but overall season 1-3 were good. I forgot how entertaining Merle was. Especially when he joined the group in the prison. Really a shame he didn't last long after that. His final sacrifice though was pretty awesome.
[Reply]
notorious 03:00 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yes I did notice. The farm had plenty of boring moments but overall season 1-3 were good. I forgot how entertaining Merle was. Especially when he joined the group in the prison. Really a shame he didn't last long after that. His final sacrifice though was pretty awesome.
Shane carried the show through 2, and I will never forget Rick finally turning his pussy off and shooting those guys in the bar.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:13 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I agree with you, except I'll probably keep watching. I've come this far and I don't really watch many other shows. The only character that interests me is Negan at this point. Daryl used to be cool but he's just boring and has been for a while now.

I watched the first 3 seasons again recently and realized holy shit, almost all of these people are dead or just "gone" now. Rick, Carl, Lori, Shane, Glenn, Hershel, Beth, Dale, Andrea, T-Dog, Tyreese, Sasha, Maggie, Merle (who was one of the best characters), and probably others I'm forgetting. Who is left? Carol, Daryl and Michonne. Morgan is on the spinoff, which also killed off nearly everyone and just forgot about Daniel Salazar, who was the most interesting to me. All the actors are jumping off the ship like it just hit a giant iceberg.
Hey stick to your guns my man, but I just dont care about all of these new faces and cant see myself investing any more time in this show to try and develop an interest in them
[Reply]
vailpass 04:13 PM 11-14-2018
Hey stick to your guns my man, but I just dont care about all of these new faces and cant see myself investing any more time in this show to try and develop an interest in them
Same here. Especially with the sjw tint it’s taking on. I’ve been on board since day one but it’s ending soon for me.
[Reply]
sedated 09:09 AM 11-15-2018
Wait.
Jesus is gay?
FFS half the main characters are "different". Man I hope they don't go the SJW route anymore than they have. Story is starting to get palatable again.
Same here. Especially with the sjw tint it’s taking on. I’ve been on board since day one but it’s ending soon for me.
JFC, not to go all DC but I can't fathom being so bothered by people who aren't straight white males that I label it "SJW" and refuse to watch.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:42 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
JFC, not to go all DC but I can't fathom being so bothered by people who aren't straight white males that I label it "SJW" and refuse to watch.
Not what I said but let's not muck up this thread with that bullshit.
FTR I am also fine with all hot females straight, lesbian, and bi regardless of race, color, or creed.
[Reply]
sedated 09:49 AM 11-19-2018
Not a ton of activity last night, but the previews for next week have me excited. After its all said and done it seems that episode ending with Daryl, Aaron, and Jesus leaving the Hilltop to look for Eugene will be a huge turning point.
[Reply]
Page 278 of 300
« First < 178228268274275276277278 279280281282288 > Last »
Up