ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Media Center>Shameless (Showtime)
kcxiv 05:55 PM 01-31-2011
Anyone seen this show? its fucked in every way, but i love it.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:11 PM 01-28-2013
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I really haven't been digging this season, but holy shit Frank and Carl last night:

I have lice, too?
Yes. Yes you do.
Fiona's going to freak out.
Nooo. Fiona is not going to freak out. Because Fiona is not going to know. You're a man now, Carl. The cancer makes you a man. And as a man it's your job to keep secrets from the women who love you.

:-)
I'm really liking it, but it seems darker than usual... just waiting for Frank's call to CPS to come back...
[Reply]
Bambi 12:47 PM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I'm really liking it, but it seems darker than usual... just waiting for Frank's call to CPS to come back...
Not caring for Steve's mob boss father-in-law angle. He's interesting when he's boosting cars and being the tough guy. When he's the pussy its not so good.

Lip is stellar as usual. Frank is good. And I really like Ian runnin loose in the streets. His scenes are always funny.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:48 PM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by Wickedson:
Not caring for Steve's mob boss father-in-law angle. He's interesting when he's boosting cars and being the tough guy. When he's the pussy its not so good.

Lip is stellar as usual. Frank is good. And I really like Ian runnin loose in the streets. His scenes are always funny.
Yeah, the mob angle I don't much care about. Waiting for Karen to make her return, too...

The scene last week where Debbie flipped out on Frank was crushing!
[Reply]
silver5liter 02:54 PM 01-29-2013
Can this turn into an Emmy rossum nude thread?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:08 PM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by silver5liter:
Can this turn into an Emmy rossum nude thread?
No, but feel free to start one in the pictures thread.

Please keep this one SFW.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:05 PM 01-29-2013
When Frank stiffarmed Debbie for a little more sleep Iast week I lost my shit. I honestly think I could have killed Macy with my bare hands in that instant.

EDIT TO ADD: Debbie's Code Red at the end FUCKING FUCKING deserved, earned, paid off like a Mother FUCKING BOSS!!!

Buscemi should have stuck that guy in the fucking woodchipper back in '96 and saved a lot of trouble
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:24 PM 02-11-2013
Lip and Mandy, . . . as well as V and Kevin, were freaking getting it OWWWWN this week.

Apparently Jody is a hell of a freak, couldn't even get hard unless he was slapping it in the face of a girl who was pretending to cry. :-) :-)

Though with the tubesteak he wields, the girl probably isn't pretending.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:46 PM 02-11-2013
Great show, last nights episode was hilarious, I like how Carl talked that counselor chick into showing her small boobies. lol
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:25 AM 02-16-2013
There wrre a lot of boobies in that episode.
[Reply]
candyman 02:55 PM 02-16-2013
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Great show, last nights episode was hilarious, I like how Carl talked that counselor chick into showing her small boobies. lol
That counselor was smokin. Im a sucker for redheads.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:58 PM 02-18-2013
Emmy Rossum, just wow, she can look like the biggest white trash and I'd still pound her.
[Reply]
cardken2 04:42 PM 02-18-2013
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Emmy Rossum, just wow, she can look like the biggest white trash and I'd still pound her.
True That. I'm amazed every week she pulls it off.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:48 AM 02-25-2013
Mean Girls plant ketchup on Debbie's chair to simulate her period.

'Why do thy have to be so mean'

Heartbreaking.

'Nobody fucks with the Gallaghers.'

BAUCE sauce.

Lip telling off Karen. 'You ignorant heinous piece of dog shit'

BAUCE SAUCE!!!

Mandy's look of love at Lip during the fireworks.

BAUCE SAUCE

Even Ian and Mikey kissing

Bauce sauce.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:10 AM 02-25-2013
Ian and Lip hugging Debbie when she has to go into foster care alone?

Devastating.

Debbie might be among my all time favorite characters in TVland.

ETA: Emmy tearing up over Liam's onesy, then steeling herself,

Epic.

Lanier: Your body is a temple Carl, you only want to put things into it that are natural.
Carl: Like a fist?

Hank: Where's my hug?
Ian and Lip: twin birds walking away.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:54 PM 02-25-2013
I think Carls best quote was "Do you guys ever get shit at the end of your dick?" lmmfao
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up