ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>A thread for the original Mahomians
Hammock Parties 09:28 PM 11-14-2018
Props to our Lubbock imports who have done a stellar job of not ruining discussions about the Chiefs QB around here.

In fact, I would say you guys have blended in seamlessly with the rest of us.

Identify yourselves so we can give you a proper CP welcome, and feel free to share any Tech stories we may not have heard. You're gonna be here for a long time so let's be friends.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:47 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
This is poignant, insightful, and well-written. Are you sure you meant to post this here? We tend to call each other butt fucking morons rather than write posts such as you have written.

As far as I’m concerned, you’re more than welcome to stay. However, you’ll likely be asked one or more of the following questions, so you should prepare yourself now:

1. Are you gay?
2. Would you sleep with Kathy Bates?
3. Do you put ketchup on your steak?
4. How often do you have diarrhea?

I’m sure there are other questions CPers can ask you. These seem to be the most frequent.

I’m glad you posted. It takes a thick hide to be around here sometimes but I think you’ll do fine. Just be prepared to answer these questions and more. Welcome aboard.
You forgot.......
Do you have a 10in+ bigger package? Ran a 4.2 dash in High School? Have supermodel looking girlfriends?
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:55 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You forgot.......
Do you have a 10in+ bigger package? Ran a 4.2 dash in High School? Have supermodel looking girlfriends?
Pfffft...

That's a given.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:58 AM 11-15-2018
I went in to the blood drive yesterday and the guy taking my info is a Raiders fan. i had my Chiefs hat on so he recognized me from the last time. First thing he said was
" Mahomes is the real deal huh". I grinned ear to ear and said "Hell yeah"
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:52 AM 11-15-2018
When I have my Chiefs gear on, people come up to me and ask what is our QB’s name. When I tell them they tell me how much they like him.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:17 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You forgot.......
Also: How many gallons of jizz do you cum per Mahomes TD???
[Reply]
Dayze 09:23 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Tech fan/grad here. I've been lurking here daily for over 2 years. I've attempted to post multiple times, but have had errors each time, so I've relegated myself to lurking. Now, I open up Chiefs Planet 20-30 times a day.

Grew up in a house divided. Half my family from Pittsburgh and avid Steeler fans, the other half fans of the local Cowboys. Though I cheered for both, neither were ever "my" team in the way that my hometown San Antonio Spurs were it eventually everything to do with Texas Tech. While I follow all Red Raiders who make it to the NFL, Mahomes has always been special. Not only is he fun to watch, but he is fun to watch succeed because of the type of person he is. As said, I've been lurking since long before the draft. Always thought KC (and Reid) was best case scenario for Mahomes. Was just as excited as you all on draft night. I could belabor a long post, but I'll just leave it at this. I love the people here, I love the culture of the organization, and the sports fan in me loves what we are getting to witness. I may be a new Chiefs fan, but I'm going to be a lifelong Chiefs fan.

One final closing thought. You know who Patrick Mahomes really is? I was blessed enough to grow up with the Spurs organization, especially as I was coming of age in the late 90s/early 00s. I witnessed greatness for two decades. An unselfish team. A community with incredible passion. A team that had fun. A team of high character guys. A brilliant coach. Multiple elite role players. And perhaps most importantly, a transendent once in a generation talent. I never thought I would witness that again in my life time, but here I am just a few years later getting a second chance. But I don't get to just see someone else experience it, I get to live it again. Patrick Mahomes (lots if similarities to Tim Duncan...) Has his Greg Popovich (Reid). He has his Parker, Ginobili, and Bowen (Hill, Hunt, and Kelce). And, he has Chiefs Kingdom rallying behind him. Buckle up boys, as someone who has lived this once, I can tell you to cherrish every moment. We are in for something special.
Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:24 AM 11-15-2018
I must say thank you to the CP posters for being so welcoming to the Texas Tech faithful.
I have found the posting here to be very insightful and fun. Mahomes couldn't have landed in a better spot and I am enjoying seeing the Chiefs and Mahomes build a foundation for long term success.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 09:27 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by frozenchief:

1. Are you gay?
2. Would you sleep with Kathy Bates?
3. Do you put ketchup on your steak?
4. How often do you have diarrhea?

I’m sure there are other questions CPers can ask you. These seem to be the most frequent.
Haha initiation questions are fair. We have a set on the Tech board I regular as well. All new members are asked the stance on white iPhones, perspective on cargo shorts, and whether they tip at Sonic. There are wrong answers.

1. Only for Mahomes, otherwise it's all about the A&T
2. Do I get written into her will? Is there money involved?
3. fuck no, but the glory of America is that Mahomes can do whatever the hell he wants with his steak
4. Can probably count the number of times after age 2 on my hands. Digestive track of steel.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:00 AM 11-15-2018
The more drizzling shits around here the better.
[Reply]
frozenchief 11:51 AM 11-15-2018
Haha initiation questions are fair. We have a set on the Tech board I regular as well. All new members are asked the stance on white iPhones, perspective on cargo shorts, and whether they tip at Sonic. There are wrong answers.

1. Only for Mahomes, otherwise it's all about the A&T
2. Do I get written into her will? Is there money involved?
3. **** no, but the glory of America is that Mahomes can do whatever the hell he wants with his steak
4. Can probably count the number of times after age 2 on my hands. Digestive track of steel.
You are going to fit in quite well here.
[Reply]
notorious 11:59 AM 11-15-2018
Tipping as Sonic.

I do, but that's not a bad thread.....
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:58 PM 03-25-2020
Tech fan/grad here. I've been lurking here daily for over 2 years. I've attempted to post multiple times, but have had errors each time, so I've relegated myself to lurking. Now, I open up Chiefs Planet 20-30 times a day.

Grew up in a house divided. Half my family from Pittsburgh and avid Steeler fans, the other half fans of the local Cowboys. Though I cheered for both, neither were ever "my" team in the way that my hometown San Antonio Spurs were it eventually everything to do with Texas Tech. While I follow all Red Raiders who make it to the NFL, Mahomes has always been special. Not only is he fun to watch, but he is fun to watch succeed because of the type of person he is. As said, I've been lurking since long before the draft. Always thought KC (and Reid) was best case scenario for Mahomes. Was just as excited as you all on draft night. I could belabor a long post, but I'll just leave it at this. I love the people here, I love the culture of the organization, and the sports fan in me loves what we are getting to witness. I may be a new Chiefs fan, but I'm going to be a lifelong Chiefs fan.

One final closing thought. You know who Patrick Mahomes really is? I was blessed enough to grow up with the Spurs organization, especially as I was coming of age in the late 90s/early 00s. I witnessed greatness for two decades. An unselfish team. A community with incredible passion. A team that had fun. A team of high character guys. A brilliant coach. Multiple elite role players. And perhaps most importantly, a transendent once in a generation talent. I never thought I would witness that again in my life time, but here I am just a few years later getting a second chance. But I don't get to just see someone else experience it, I get to live it again. Patrick Mahomes (lots if similarities to Tim Duncan...) Has his Greg Popovich (Reid). He has his Parker, Ginobili, and Bowen (Hill, Hunt, and Kelce). And, he has Chiefs Kingdom rallying behind him. Buckle up boys, as someone who has lived this once, I can tell you to cherrish every moment. We are in for something special.
Sorry for bumping an old thread. Like many franchises, the Spurs have been streaming many of their all time great games on various social media platforms. Tonight, I rewatched game 7 of the 2005 NBA finals which, between watching prime Tim Duncan play and then listening to his selfless post game acceptance speech of the MVP award, reminded me of my very first post here on CP.

I still lurk here about a dozen times per day, post very little, but am so appreciative of how blessed I am that I get to experience everything in my post above again with the Chiefs over the next decade plus. Thanks for welcoming me into the family Mahomies.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:00 PM 03-25-2020
Post more.
[Reply]
scho63 04:13 AM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Post more.
This for sure /\

Also, do you have any naked pictures of your wife you're willing to share on CP?

That goes a very long way to getting in good with all the MODs and Top Brass around here. I strongly suggest it! :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up