ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Diablo Immortal for Mobile
Sofa King 08:07 PM 11-03-2018
Anyone see the Diablo Immortal release for mobile? The reactions are out of this world. Fans are PISSED!!! The comments on the cinematic trailer on youtube are brutal. They're pissed about the microtransactions of the game (most likely), the fact it looks like a reskinned chinese mobile game, they hoped for a diablo 4 announcement instead, and they just dont like mobile as they're the hardcore pc gamers. They booed the shit outta those guys on stage. 10k likes and 234k dislikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSmAwpVHsA
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:50 AM 06-02-2022
Came out yesterday. Anyone playing? It’s on both PC and Mobile but it’s clearly a p2w mobile game.
[Reply]
jd1020 01:34 PM 06-02-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Came out yesterday. Anyone playing? It’s on both PC and Mobile but it’s clearly a p2w mobile game.
Hell no. Diablo is a dead series as far as I'm concerned. If ARPG is your thing there are so many better options out there now. Diablo is surviving on reputation only. The game itself is shit and soon after they announced Diablo 4 they fired their lead designer. Could be a good thing or a bad thing but that company is completely fucked sideways.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:39 PM 06-02-2022
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Will this run on my Jitterbug? I need to know.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:53 PM 06-02-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Its getting panned across the entirety of the internet.

Bet it still makes a boatload of money off people who just don't look at that type of shit and mindlessly play, click, spend.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up