ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2183 of 2690
« First < 1183168320832133217321792180218121822183 21842185218621872193223322832683 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:23 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

This really hurts. Chiefs had 4 ways to score - McKinnon could have easily run it in, Mahomes could have seen the hole and just run it in behind McKinnon, McKinnon could have turned around and caught it, or Mahomes could have hit Kelce. Instead Mahomes brainfarted and never even looked to the right side of the field.

And the people who think you can't run it in. Sure you can. We should be able to get 1 yard behind our bruiser offensive line.

And all this because Andy fucked up and called a timeout before challenging. Every goddam person watching the broadcast knew we should have challenged. We've done this sooooo many times over the last few years. Whoever gets in Andy's ear about challenging plays should have been fired a long time ago. Just have someone watching the freaking broadcast and yell down to him.

There really is something majorly wrong with Andy's play challenge process. It's like one person up in the booth watching some feed and scared to buzz in unless they're 100% sure or something.

Royals replay guy is excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:28 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Get this man a legit WR#2 and we go all the way again next year. I think we should trade for ridely

How about a legit RB that Andy trusts?

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:30 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

How about his brain cramps in the AFC Championship game? Can he work on those?

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:33 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
All Andy has to do is run the fucking ball when we were inside the 5 yard line with 4 downs to score and go to the Super Bowl.

This

Why even pass down there? Hell the Bungles might even have let them score so they’d get the ball back.

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:34 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
How about a legit RB that Andy trusts?

Draft Kenneth Walker or Breece Hall.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:34 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
All Andy has to do is run the fucking ball when we were inside the 5 yard line with 4 downs to score and go to the Super Bowl.

Need an OC to tell Andy…shut up fat boy! We are running the ball down here!

Need another Kareem Hunt at RB.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:35 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I almost forgot until just seeing the replay, but Mahomes tried calling a timeout right before halftime. When we didn't have any. Very strange.

Brain cramps

[Reply]
stevieray 01:38 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
For the folks who want to talk about "choke"..against Dallas we put up THREE points in the second half. Against Green bay we put up ZERO points in the second half. In his first year starting we put up THREE points in the second half against San Fran. The year we won the superbowl in the second half against the Colts we put up THREE POINTS!!. So what happened against the Bengals is actually nothing new..it's happened several times before but this was just on a bigger stage.

In only one of those games (San Fran) did Pat have a top class back (Hunt) who he could hand the ball off to when the passing game was failing.

This is why I'm not blaming Pat at all. He threw ELEVEN touchdowns this post season (which is the joint best record in nfl history btw) and had rushed for another. Brady won a superbowl against the Rams putting up 13 points of which he threw zero TD's..why? Because he had a great defense and a running game that controlled the game and this is what the club owe Pat now moving forward..I'm tired of going into big games worrying about the defense and witnessing team after team laugh at our run game AND DROP EIGHT FECKING PLAYERS deep...enough is enough.
You can absolutely blame Pat. I don't care if he threw 11 or 2 TD's in the playoffs. I don't care if it's happened before in the playoffs or in this game. All that matters is when the game was on the line and first and goal, the correct call was made. The WR's were open. he KNEW every route being run. He KNEW the spot to throw to. He stared them down. He didn't even TRY to throw the football.

We can debate why till the cows come home, but the bottom line is, he's a big reason we didn't win that game at the end of regulation. That's not even debatable.

Why would Cincy keep dropping so many back in coverage when they were getting gashed in the ground game?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:49 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dude you simply MUST ditch that av
Now I’ll be keeping it longer than I would have
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:58 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Now I’ll be keeping it longer than I would have
You are a horrible person
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:20 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You can absolutely blame Pat. I don't care if he threw 11 or 2 TD's in the playoffs. I don't care if it's happened before in the playoffs or in this game. All that matters is when the game was on the line and first and goal, the correct call was made. The WR's were open. he KNEW every route being run. He KNEW the spot to throw to. He stared them down. He didn't even TRY to throw the football.

We can debate why till the cows come home, but the bottom line is, he's a big reason we didn't win that game at the end of regulation. That's not even debatable.

Why would Cincy keep dropping so many back in coverage when they were getting gashed in the ground game?
24 points with a good defense and run game would have been enough. Also him getting sacked four times in the second is absolutely criminal. We expect him to be brilliant every freaking game and the moment he needed his teammates and coaches to be brilliant they failed. So I'm not blaming him at all. He gave us an 18 point lead ffs.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:26 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
24 points with a good defense and run game would have been enough. Also him getting sacked four times in the second is absolutely criminal. We expect him to be brilliant every freaking game and the moment he needed his teammates and coaches to be brilliant they failed. So I'm not blaming him at all. He gave us an 18 point lead ffs.
He missed four passes of 22 in the first half, and completed five in the second.

Throwing that ball to Kelce in the endzone isn't expecting brilliance, that's a routine throw catch for those guys. WIDE OPEN

Sacked four times is criminal? He pirouetted back into the sacks. He easily could've scrambled.

He dropped the ball by holding onto it.
:-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:42 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You are a horrible person
Not inaccurate
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:20 PM 02-06-2022
Pat's takes some blame but Andy and the play calling get most of it. It's his job to put the team in position to win the game. Pat was struggling so run the ball and get him going. We were at the 5 with first and goal. Run the ball twice and wr probably win the game. We didn't of course because Andy wants everything in Pat's hands even when it isn't going well.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:21 PM 02-06-2022

Patrick Mahomes (during a TV interview at the Pro Bowl) on last week’s loss: “I’m still not over it. I don’t think I’ll be over it until we’re playing in another Super Bowl. I’ll have to use that as motivation going forward.”

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) February 6, 2022

[Reply]
Page 2183 of 2690
« First < 1183168320832133217321792180218121822183 21842185218621872193223322832683 > Last »
Up