ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes reacts to ESPN saying Allen and Diggs are better than Him and Reek
DTVietnam 11:25 PM 01-24-2021

🥱 https://t.co/GUypTVFJvR

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:25 PM 01-24-2021
Glad we have a thread for this!
[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:26 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I thought this way to serious and important to get mixed up in the 60 new threads today ..

but glad you came in.,.thanks for stopping by :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:28 PM 01-24-2021

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:28 PM 01-24-2021
Mahomes ought to revisit those Chiefs games that Arians called on TV dissing all over Mahomes 3 yrs ago.:-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:28 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
JR, good to keep receipts in a place we can find them when it comes time to pay the man.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:30 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:34 PM 01-24-2021
Loved the response. They had to try to hype the game somehow. Lmmfao. Bills going to get crucified because they are led by a million dollar arm attached to a ten cent brain just doesnt quite draw interest like trying to fool people into believing that Allen should be on the same field as Mahomes, let alone overtaking him in the MVP standings. Looking at you, Colin Cowherd. You ****ing dumbass lmmfao.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:57 PM 01-24-2021
Would Josh Allen pass a surprise concussion test?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:59 PM 01-24-2021
That is like the absolutely perfect response.

Dude is even elite at Twitter.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:02 AM 01-25-2021
And you can absolutely bet that Tom Brady is the last ****ing guy he wants to lose to
[Reply]
tredadda 12:02 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Mahomes ought to revisit those Chiefs games that Arians called on TV dissing all over Mahomes 3 yrs ago.:-)
Please no. Nothing is worse than listening to Arians call a game. Probably the worst I have ever heard.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:12 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Loved the response. They had to try to hype the game somehow. Lmmfao. Bills going to get crucified because they are led by a million dollar arm attached to a ten cent brain just doesnt quite draw interest like trying to fool people into believing that Allen should be on the same field as Mahomes, let alone overtaking him in the MVP standings. Looking at you, Colin Cowherd. You ****ing dumbass lmmfao.
Can't wait to see that rat-faced hack try and backpedal tomorrow. Fink is gonna pretend like he knew it all along. Like he hasn't been blowing JA every week since Oct.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:26 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I posted this in Blowfish's thread. I just can't bring myself to consume any of that dogshit.

Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Y'all need to turn off sports media. I have like 3 podcasts I listen to, and optimally I turn on the game right at kickoff and do something during halftime so I don't have to see the national fuckleheads, and that's it. IT. I passively listened to some shit pre-Mahomes, but it didn't really matter because they never talked Chiefs. Then Mahomes rapes faces and they're talking about the Chiefs. It was then I realized precisely how full of shit most of them are.

I'd venture a guess that most of the "personalities" watch very very little football. They just sit up there and puke out cliche's aimed at the lowest common denominator and base their opinion on what will get clicks or views, or in some cases, just to have a different talking point than the motherfucker in the other chair. It's just a giant ass waste of time.

And it hammered the point home that, especially jackass shows like First Take or whatever the God Fuck Bayless is on these days, douchebags like Colin Cowherd say shit like, "I'm more interested in being entertaining than I am being right," that every time I click a video or tune into a program, they get ratings, ratings get them paid. So every time I waste time listening to and get pissed off by these fuckleheads, I'm getting them money.

Then I felt really dirty and tuned them all out. In fact, I'll go out of my way not to consume them.

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 12:29 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s no doubt in my mind Pat has MJ’s level of competitiveness in him. There’s a lot of media on the coasts that look to dismiss what Pat and the Chiefs have accomplished.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up