ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Small thing among all the other amazing things tonight
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:28 PM 01-24-2021
After Hardman muffed that Punt that eventually turned into a Bill's TD, I love that we put the ball back in his hands so he could pick himself back up. Ripped a long 30+ yard run and then the TD shortly after to get us on the board. That's just this team, man. You make a mistake, you keep firing. Just go out there, believe in yourself, and pick yourself back up.

Pre-Mahomes, that sort of fuck up would've stuck in our minds as we lose by a TD in usual embarrassing fashion. Instead, it got us back on track to steamroll these frauds.

Love this team.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:30 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
After Hardman muffed that Punt that eventually turned into a Bill's TD, I love that we put the ball back in his hands so he could pick himself back up. Ripped a long 30+ yard run and then the TD shortly after to get us on the board. That's just this team, man. You make a mistake, you keep firing. Just go out there, believe in yourself, and pick yourself back up.

Pre-Mahomes, that sort of fuck up would've stuck in our minds as we lose by a TD in usual embarrassing fashion. Instead, it got us back on track to steamroll these frauds.

Love this team.

Exactly. He absolutely made some big plays after

I don't want to fucking see him do it again though.
[Reply]
digger 10:35 PM 01-24-2021
Also, any one miss DRob tongiht?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:38 PM 01-24-2021
You knew it was going to happen. EB/Reid/Mahomes were going to feed him IMMEDIATELY after the F up.

It didn't phase them one bit.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:38 PM 01-24-2021
Yep... saw the guys with him on the sideline and personally told the TV "dude, forget about it"... and thought it was great they got him involved again right away.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:39 PM 01-24-2021
I thank God that we only let them go ahead by 9 rather than 24.
[Reply]
eDave 10:39 PM 01-24-2021
Yea. Called that in chat. That's what Andy and this team do.

I like how we got under their skin and got them all fighty.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:41 PM 01-24-2021
That was amazing, huge credit to how this team sticks together. Andy is a great coach to target Hardman like that.

I wanted to cut his ass after benching him! Glad Im not in charge. LOL
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:46 PM 01-24-2021
I like how they are so good they can afford to give mecole a touch
[Reply]
kcclone 11:11 PM 01-24-2021
I really wish they would let Pringle return punts. The big play potential won’t be there, but he’ll hang onto the damn ball.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:16 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by digger:
who
[Reply]
thabear04 11:20 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by digger:
Didn’t noticed him until late in the game when Williams had a good run. When that flag came out for number 90 I believe.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:21 PM 01-24-2021
The Hardman situation tonight is why Andy Reid is so good, and why his players love him so much.
[Reply]
SeattleChiefFan 11:31 PM 01-24-2021
My college coach, if you fumbled the football, you wouldn't sniff leather the remainder of that game. Coach Reid's approach: Hey, you're a great player and we need you. Let's get you back in this.

Guess which coach is about to win his second Super Bowl?
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:33 PM 01-24-2021
Reid's Championship record in Philly. Is on the reverse(mirror image) in KC :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up