ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:43 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL
Beta bitch here.

We told you EXACTLY what would happen. Sorry, for your sake, that you didn’t listen to us.

This must really hurt bad for you.

I feel bad for . . . . . . Lol, no I don’t. Fuck off and go drink antifreeze with your loser fanbase that supports your loser team.

Just another pretender.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:43 PM 01-24-2021
It’s amazing how
Good you look when the refs win the game for you..... lmao. Enjoy your ass beating from Brady n the bucs. Hopefully the refs will be fair this time
What a buttfucking moron! :-)
[Reply]
Funkstown 10:43 PM 01-24-2021
They are off being a buncha fuckin’ babies.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:44 PM 01-24-2021
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL
Your tears are so sweet. Delicious! :-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:45 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
We just gave them 7 points. Straight up gave them away.
Hardman even threw the ball towards the end zone to assist further.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 10:46 PM 01-24-2021
It’s amazing how
Good you look when the refs win the game for you..... lmao. Enjoy your ass beating from Brady n the bucs. Hopefully the refs will be fair this time
Josh Allen, is that you? Stay down bitch.
[Reply]
Herewego 10:47 PM 01-24-2021
Losers.
[Reply]
alanm 10:48 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He's entertaining, though. :-)

So pissed about his team getting their shit pushed in that he'll root for Brady in two weeks.

Think about that. A Bills fan so miserable and unhinged that he's going to root for Tom Brady against anybody. He's like a battered wife.
Could be Knowmo in disguise. I could see him go off on a rail like that.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:49 PM 01-24-2021
This week after seeing the bitch ass bills fans coming here passively aggressively talking shit saying Allen was better than Mahomes and add in the absolute trash show their players put on when they were getting blown out I have no love for these dumb assholes. GTFO and never come back enjoy the L you stupid whiney kuck cock suckers.

Your team was never in the same stratosphere as the Chiefs and Allen has an arm but sucks otherwise. You'll never be this level eat shit and die.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 10:51 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Baker Mayfield is a better QB
So is Watson.... Allen isn’t a top 3 QB in the AFC, and he’s a whiny little bitch. Hope he enjoyed tasting Clark, and Jones’ nuts tonight.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:52 PM 01-24-2021
Would be funny if Daboll got hired for the Texans, and Buffalo falls apart next season without someone there to scheme Josh Allen to victory, as well as the Texans pissing off Watson to get traded and thus having nothing themselves. Two AFC teams, one stone.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:17 PM 01-24-2021
Gotta hand it to them though, had us down 9-0 early with dreams of sugarplums dancing in their heads... LULZ
[Reply]
tredadda 11:21 PM 01-24-2021
So when Buffalo wins it's because they are the better team. When KC wins its because of the refs. Interesting stuff there.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:25 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
What a butt****ing moron! :-)
Does this guy think anyone here is actually threatened by the Bucs and a washed up Brady? Mahomes threw for 500 yards against that team like a month ago. :-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:34 PM 01-24-2021
Stand Up and Shout turned into Sit Down and Sulk for most of the Bills fans that paid to travel here today. I’m a Chiefs fan and even I was disappointed by Allen not showing up today. I paid big money for championship game tickets. Would have been nice to see that MVP candidate I heard so much about all week. At least Mahomes showed up to give the fans their money’s worth.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up