ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>100% The single best player in the NFL
Why Not? 09:03 PM 01-24-2021
I know we know this, but to me, it's just worth beautifully revisiting from time to time. Out of all the bad ass, unbelievably talented players in the NFL, the unquestioned, no doubt king of them all is Patrick Mahomes. And he is the QB for our team and our city and he's in his, checks notes, 3rd year as a starting QB. Just so unreal.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:02 AM 01-25-2021
We are watching THE Chiefs legend right now. Take it in, embrace it, NEVER take it for granted.

50 years from now, parents bringing their kids to Arrowhead Stadium for their first Chiefs game will explain to them who the statue is of the guy with the wild hair and headband outside the East gate.

They'll tell them about his amazing exploits, the accomplishments he achieved, and that anyone who saw him play knew they were witnessing greatness.

He's that mythical Ruth, Jordan, Gretzky figure that will always loom over this franchise and frankly this league long after he's gone.

That he plays for us is an absolute gift from the football gods.

We are so lucky.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:06 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I kinda thought Allen would struggle early. The Chiefs would pull away.

Then Allen would settle down late and make the game competitive.

I was shocked to see his absolute implosion at the end. He was awful. Any late yardage was absolute garbage time.

His performance tonight wasn’t much better than Jackson against the Titans last year.
Acting like a poopy diaper baby at the end also ensured that the Chiefs will be extra motivated to kick his ass whenever they play him
[Reply]
carcosa 02:07 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
If it wasn't for Dee Ford's dumb fucking piece of shit ass, we would be going for a three peat right now.
FUCK DEE FORD!!!!!!!
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 02:11 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
If it wasn't for Dee Ford's dumb fucking piece of shit ass, we would be going for a three peat right now.
But Bob Sutton would likely still be here.

Which means no restructuring of the defense.

Which means we don't have the current defense and attitude that we have now.

Which means Mahomes probably has elite numbers, but only out of necessity to win games, not unlike 2018.

Which means Mahomes wins MVP, but loses overall.

Which means we're worse off than we are now.

Which means...stop fucking talking about Dee Ford. That dumb fuck was the best thing that ever happened to us.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:29 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Soooooo....MJ?
MJ had other greats before him too that were also arguably on his level. The difference is that Mahomes doesn’t.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up